Chitchat Looking for some rp

Shade1017

do you want to do a fight role play?

alright, got any starting suggestions or ideas?
Umm, we could do a lovers to enemies roleplay. They are so in love with each other until one finds out their significant other has been cheating for their whole relationship and they fight, break up, and never speak again. One of us could play the cheater and the other could play both the one being cheated on, and the one being cheated with.

Thread Hijacking
I love the idea other then the cheater part.. I'm sorry if you suffered something similar in real life. What if someone got captured and there was a dramatic rescue? I'm open for ideas

-I train search and rescue dogs and go on searches for bombs, dead people, bones, gun powder and narcotics
- I train Psa, also know as the police k9s
-I am a full time pet dog trainer
-I’m doing online schooling
-I have dogs that live with me for several weeks so I can train them for their owners
-I run a small cat rescue
-going through a very intense traumatizing court case
-I also train service animals

I also do much more but I’m lucky I even have time to do the things I want to do other than hang out with my dogs or help people train theirs. Yes, I love writing/role playing and if I could respond the minute you send a message I would but honestly, I can’t and if you want to roleplay with me you are just going to have to understand that. But I will not take the bitchyness for me not answering right away, I will get to you when I can, and after 72 hours, yea feel free to spam the shit out of me. But, until then just chill. It’s really not necessary.

Wow holy shit dude. Not the response I was expecting. Can't blame me for not being a mind reader I hope lol

I am happy you aren't mad. Sorry if I seemed rude I have been dealing with so many people ghosting me it become very frustrated. It's nothing but people disappearing for hours or permanently. I was hoping to find a deep connection with someone here but soon as I think I do it's just a middle finger.

Oh yea, I just have a busy life, and it takes a lot to upset me, but I will never just ghost you! I will let you know if you upset me or something happens like I need to take a break but no I wouldn’t just ghost you, people do that to me all the time, and I’m cool with making a connection!

You sound like a very cool reasonable fellow. I appreciate it. That's what would frustrate me most. No one would ever let me knew they are going to disappear for hours or days. Makes it hard to Wana rp

Omg you sound just like me. Thats why I would get so frustrated because I would think I did something wrong..

If you like I would love to hear about how you work with trained bomb dogs and such. Sounds very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back