• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some rp, Multiple settings! (mostly fandom!)

S.Sweet

Hello! As the title suggest I'm looking for some rps, I am looking for some multiple settings as well which I will list down here somewhere!

First some information about me / what I am looking for:
  • I'm 21, I would prefer if you are 18+ as well!
  • I tend to write 2 or 3 paragraphs, though I can definitely do more
  • I am in school and I have a job so I might be busy, but I always try to reply as soon as I can
  • No one-liners please, in a rp I need some substance to work with
  • I am not natively English so if my grammar or writing is a bit wack you know why
  • my time zone is CET, though I don't mind rping with people with different time zones at all
  • I prefer to keep things on this site, so don't ask me for discord!
  • I enjoy angsty rps! And I like romance as well but it's not a must!
  • I can double, but I prefer to just kind of keep things to one rp

Now onto the fun stuff!! Here I'll put down a few fandoms and potential pairings I really want to do, as well as what characters I can play! I am okay with ocs:
The more stars a fandom has the more interest I have in it
For any fandom that has pairings, the bold characters are ones I'd want to rp as

Deltarune *****
Characters I can play: Spamton, Swatch, Jevil.
Pairings: Spamton x Swatch, Spamton x Addisons, My Addison oc x Spamton, Spamton x Your OC, Swatch x your OC.

Undertale ***
Characters I can play: Grillby, Papyrus
Pairings: Grillby x Gaster, Grillby x Your OC

Fnaf ***
Characters I can play: Sun / Moon, Springtrap (I would potentially be okay just rping as William Afton, though I would need some convincing!!)
Pairings: Sun / moon x Your OC, Springtrap x Your OC, My OC x Sun / Moon
Other pairings I could do as well, but I can't think of any right now.

Harry Potter **
This is also just for OC's, I am not too familiar with the Harry Potter world so bear with me

SCP Containment Breach ***
This is mostly just for OC's as well, though if you wanna rp as a canon scp that would be fine with me (I mostly really enjoy SCP-049)

So!! That's it for the Fandom stuff, now onto the OC x OC stuff!!

I tend to enjoy fantasy settings the most, either modern or medieval.
I am good with pretty much anything, for romance I prefer MxM or NB x M or something like that, I don't really have any female ocs.
I like monster oc's a lot, or demon / any non-human ocs or humanoid oc's!! As well as ones that are more eldritch-like.
Monster character x human oc is one of my favourite settings, here I'd prefer to play the human but I can also do the monsterous character.
I don't really have any plot ideas but I'll probably add those later.

And that's it!!! Feel free to send me a dm if you are interested.

Last edited:
Interested in FNaF roleplay. Even have some ideas of my own that we can try together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back