• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some roleplay {closed}

Nonialba

An archivist documenting all things
I've had the most rotten luck with finding partners over the past few weeks. No one seems to want to stick around for more than a few posts (apart from one).

So, let's try this again. Hello friends! My name is Noni and I'm a 29-year-old non-binary individual looking for roleplay.

I'm in the BST time zone, so my replies will be based on that. My replies are also hit or miss as I work full time, but you'll most likely get a reply at least once a day.

I'd consider myself semi-literate to literate+. I write multiple paragraphs, though I don't really care how much you write (as long as it's more than a one-line reply).

Rules
  1. I don't care what age you are, as long as you know mature themes will be for 18+. Anything under that and we'll do PG 13 roleplay.
  2. I'm not the keenest on mxf, as I feel it gets boring real quick and I always have to play the male of the pairing. I get it, but ugh. I also currently have three fxf on the go which means I'm a little overwhelmed with that pairing, and would be interested in some mxm just.
  3. We can do it here or on Discord, I also have emails which as an older rp'er I'm more used to.
  4. Plotting and doubling up are cool, let's consider doing that too. I want to talk to people outside the roleplay and maybe make friends. I don't want cold/non-responses. We're here to have fun, commit to at least the amount of work I'm giving you. 😊
  5. Please don't ghost, I don't bite and don't judge. If you're not feeling it, that's chill. Just shoot me a message so I know.
Fandom Desires (Can also do OC's set in this Universe)
♦ is something I have a craving for at the moment.
♦♦ is something I need more than life.
  • QSMP
    • Philza/Forever ♦♦
    • Missa/Forever ♦♦ (Where Forever really wants Philza)
    • Philza/Missa ♦
  • DSMP
    • Techno/Wilbur (I aint coding them as brothers, no thank you)
  • Pokemon
    • James/Saturn
    • Gary/Go
  • Zelda (I'm playing totk, no spoilers)
    • Link/Zelda
    • Link/Ganondorf (I only know the lore from Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom, I'm not an old-school Zelda player so I may get things wrong)
    • Sonia/Rauru ♦
    • Zelda/Sonia
  • Critical Role
    • Vox Machina
      • Vax'ildan/Lord Briarwood ♦♦
      • Vex'ahlia/Saundor ♦
      • Percival/Orthax
    • Mighty Nein
      • Caleb/Eadwulf ♦
      • Caleb/Essek
  • The Dragon Prince
    • Aarvaros/Viren ♦♦
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
    • Bakura/Ryou ♦
    • Akefia/Ryou ♦
OC Desires
  • Royal/Knight (Currently playing, convince me if you want to play)
  • Royal/Spy under their employ ♦♦
  • Royal/Servant ♦♦
  • Royal/Rival Kingdom Royal
  • Detective/Suspect
  • Pokemon Trainer/Rival
  • Merfolk/Merfolk
  • Merfolk/Pirate
  • Spaceship pirate/Captured alien (Currently playing, convince me if you want to play)
  • Hero/Villain
  • Villain/Henchman ♦♦
  • Vampire/Hunter
  • Vampire/Werewolf (♦♦ if the werewolf is protective of the vampire)
  • Mafia Boss/Henchman (Currently playing, convince me if you want to play)
  • Mafia Boss/Civilian
  • Mafia Boss/Rival
Do you see the vibe I'm after? Anything with boss/henchman of any genre I'm here for.

Last edited:
Hello! I have also had rotten luck with partners lately (I’ve got a few I’m waiting for replies from though). I have a definite interest in the werewolf and vampire pairing :) did you have a preference which sup you play?

Hi! I’m interested in Royal/Knight. My preferred role is royal but I could play either. Is it okay that my character is nb? (I’m guessing so considering you are but just wanted to see)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back