• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hiya! I’m currently looking for some new partners seeing as I’ve lost most of my old ones (though I’ll take the blame for some). With that being said, if I have ghosted you in the past, or vice versa I apologize and hope there’s no hard feelings. Feel free to reach back out! Anyways, I’m twenty-three years old which means I need a partner 18+! Other than that, I’m looking for fandom roleplays. For fandoms, I'm looking for the following pairs;

Kyoya Ootori && Female OC (OHSHC)

Stiles Stilinski && Lydia Martin (Teen Wolf)

Loki Laufeyson && Female OC (MCU)

Inuyasha & Kagome (Inuyasha)

Derek Hale && AU!Paige Krasikeva (Teen Wolf)

Billy Hargrove && Female OC (Stranger Things) *note: have not watched s4 yet and want this to be long term that starts in s2

I'll be playing the female characters, so please keep that in mind. Oh, and also, I always get asked so I’ll just add it in. I don’t double. I will play side characters if we need/like, but I only do one thread. I hope that makes sense lol. Please comment or pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back