• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hi! You can call me Rae, my pronouns are She/her and my time zone is MDT. If any of these intrest you please do let me know! My preferred roles will be in bold!

Giant royalty x human
Sea monster x  pirate
Yandere photographer x  muse
Brothers best friend x  sister
Villain x captive hero
Doctor x patient
Werewolf
x werewolf hunter
Vampire royalty x captured human
nerd
x delinquent
Cop x criminal
Centaur x hunter
Bodyguard x Mafia boss daughter
ghost
x home owner

If you have any ideas of your own let me know and I do mostly play female characters and only really do romance rp's.

Last edited:
Perfect. Then I'm interested! Specifically in the Brother's best friend x sister

Hi! You can call me Rae, my pronouns are She/her and my time zone is MDT. If any of these intrest you please do let me know! My preferred roles will be in bold!

Giant royalty x human
Sea monster x  pirate
Yandere photographer x  muse
Professor x student (both characters must be over 18!)
Brothers best friend x  sister
Villain x captive hero
Doctor x patient
Werewolf
x werewolf hunter
Vampire royalty x captured human

If you have any ideas of your own let me know and I do mostly play female characters and only really do romance rp's.
Heyya! I play mostly male chararacters, although I also throughly enjoy FxF and roleplaying as a female. Im most definetly interested in either Sea moster x Pirate or Vampire Royalty x Captured Human!

So ah…I replied to this thread last year, and I think we did an rp. I don’t remember. Here’s a 2nd interest——

Users who are viewing this thread

Back