• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some partners!!!~

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me!:

Hello you all may call me Wolfiee or Nat whichever you prefer! I’m a 25 year old female who’s currently a stay at home mom. So my schedule can go from being open to me not being available for a day or so. I will always try and inform you when I’ll be unavailable! I’m also fine with being tagged again if I haven’t responded within a day or so. I am new to this site but not new to roleplaying I probably have 10+ years experience. I am adaptable when it comes to which gender I play as or with. I’m lgbtq friendly so my characters can have same sex partners that’s no problem. Unfortunately for the moment I would prefer to play as female characters, but like I said I’m flexible. I can also play as more then one character at a time if you’d prefer that or would like that to come in to later play. If you’d like to become a rp partner feel free to comment here or shoot me a pm! I am new to this site so I’m sorry for this plain looking search. I’m trying to grow more accustomed to how this site works and how the fancy(codes) posts work here.

Things I prefer:

I prefer for characters to be at least 16+ .

I’d like to be warned if you would like to drop the thread or will be absent for a bit. I won’t get mad I promise! I know life happens and sometimes muse just drops.

Current craving:

Witcher setting!

Oc x Geralt

Oc x Draco Malfoy

Oc x Harry Potter

Hogwarts setting

Werewolves

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Pokémon trainers

Student(college age) x Professor

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Cooper and I’m 20. I like your ideas, more over either to the Werewolves, and/or Witcher setting which sounds interesting. I’m free every single day, usually checking my phone very often as I don’t do anything.

Great! If it’s ok with you I can pm you so we can work on plotting some. We can also figure out which setting we’d prefer to do.

I have a plot similar to a lycan story. However, the wolf breed came from splicing human dna. It’s sort of a futuristic world that fell apart.
You could play either male or female I’m not picky. My characters are almost always men, though I tend to play multiple characters at once of all age and gender. I have rather large replies and I don’t expect the reply length to be matched.
I’m 28 with over 12 years of roleplay experience.

I'm interested in roleplaying. Unfortunately I don't do romance, but I do like those Hogwarts, werewolves, and Pokémon settings you mentioned.

I am perfectly ok with doing a platonic based rp. I’m rather open so I’m fine with there being no romance that goes for any thread or plot ideas anyone might have!

I have a plot similar to a lycan story. However, the wolf breed came from splicing human dna. It’s sort of a futuristic world that fell apart.
You could play either male or female I’m not picky. My characters are almost always men, though I tend to play multiple characters at once of all age and gender. I have rather large replies and I don’t expect the reply length to be matched.
I’m 28 with over 12 years of roleplay experience.

Hello! I am already very intrigued by the dna splicing. I’ve only ever encountered werewolves made that way once before so seeing it again is rather exciting. If you’d like we can move this to pm.

Hello! I am already very intrigued by the dna splicing. I’ve only ever encountered werewolves made that way once before so seeing it again is rather exciting. If you’d like we can move this to pm.
That would be wonderful. I’m glad you are interested 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back