• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some partners for some fandoms, or to make something original.

Hey there, like the title says I'm looking for some partners for a few fandoms. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll get something going. :) Anything with a * is something I'm interested in roleplaying more than others. I do MxF, FxF, and can play OC and canon and can double up. Alternatively, if none of these interest you, we could make something original that interests us both.

Animes
RWBY
Guilty Crown
Saga of Tanya the Evil
Future Diary
Doki Doki Literature Club

Games
World of Warcraft * (Have a particular love for Sylvanas Windrunner so if any of y'all choose this one and choose to play Sylvanas for me I'd be happy to play anything of your liking in return)
Diablo 3
Bloodborne
Dark Souls (1-3)
Demon's Souls
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Rainbow Six Siege
Monster Hunter: World
Dragon's Dogma
HuniePop​

Last edited:
Do you have any interest in an original plot? If so what are your preferred genres?

Hey I’m not really familiar with the preferred items that you posted, but I’m still interested in Roleplaying. Can we do an original plot of that’s ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back