• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some original 1x1s..

CrystalSmith

Mythical Mystery of the Dark
The title basically explains it but I do have some rules/regulations..

-Literate role-players.. I can write up to 2-3 paragraphs (each paragraph being 3-4 sentences) if the other player can match it. I feel that if details and descriptions are missed it could miss a vital part of the role-play, I do understand that people get busy and sometimes can't type as much. Also I can try to match anything more than 3 paragraphs too, but it all depends on how busy I am.

-Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar.. Now, we're not perfect creatures and I don't expect you to not make mistakes because even I will make mistakes too. But I absolutely hate it when it is purposely not used, and people don't add fullstops and commas and such repeatedly, I can get annoyed.

-I understand that we all have lives to get on with and can't always get online but I'd prefer, one decent reply every 1-2 days rather than short reply repeatedly on a single day.

----- I don't like Fandom roleplays, I do prefer original, creative ones -----

Sorry if I'm rambling.. Hehe.

I would like it if anyone interested would PM me, if interested or comment here. I do require a roleplay example and I'll happily give you an example back to.

Hetero, I see. Okay.

Did you have any ideas for a roleplay?

And you wanted the sample when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back