• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for some new rp buddies for original roleplays and ocs!

alien queen

Yeet Yeet
Hiya! I’m back from a long hiatus and just thought I’d do some interest checks, I have one massive idea that I really wanna do but a few others too that could also be fun, but first! A bit about me:

- Im 22F
- I’ve had too many bad experiences with cis-men roleplayers so female or non-binary players only please, I’m not trying to be mean, I’ve just been burned too many times
- I strongly, strongly, strongly prefer playing the F in MxF pairings and NBxF pairings, MxF dynamics are always more fun for me, I don’t know why. Every time I try to do FxF the dynamic feels stale and I grow bored rather quickly, I’ve never tried NB x F pairs before, but would definitely be interested in trying one out!
- I’m a huge fan of fantasy and romance, along with angst and fluff too!
- I’m semi lit to lit, I usually write a minimum of 3 paragraphs but I can write over 10 paragraphs or more depending on the story, it all depends on what’s happening!
- I always play as fantasy ocs, almost ALWAYS using my demon characters, they’re all humanoid, but I don’t play human characters as that’s not fun for me, but you can play whatever you want, human or not! Although no furry please! No hate, I just don’t want to pair a furry Oc with a mostly human looking/humanoid Oc
- I LOVE ooc chatter, I’m always up to make new friends and fangirl over our ocs together, I will obsess over and adore your ocs!

Now if you’re still here, some roles and ideas that intrigue me! Bold is the role I would play!

Angel x demon

Demon hunter x demon

Magical fantasy pirates x fantasy being stowaway (probably demon as that’s what I use most)

Wars between fantasy races, can be anything from vampires and demons to wolf people and cat people or whatever else! Not a pairing, more of an idea.

Enemies to lovers is my favorite trope for sure, hurt/comfort tropes, close proximity, etc. love stuff like that!

These are just a few things I would love to explore, or my big plot idea too- I would also LOVE to hear your ideas too!! Just message me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back