• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some new and active 1x1 partners!

Creza11

Just your average weirdo
Hello all! My name is Samantha and I'm new to RP Nation, but I've been role playing for a good thirteen or so years. (I also just made myself feel really old again -_-) I'm currently on the lookout for new role play partners!

So I'm not super picky really, but I do have some a few expectations of sorts.

1. I'd love for y'all to be as literate as you can be. I don't need perfection because I certainly have my moments with it, but if I can see that you tried, that's all I really need. I'm semi-literate and try to keep my replies to a minimum of a paragraph. I'd prefer to have a couple if possible, but I know that sometimes that doesn't always happen so I'm understanding to that.
  2. I'm good with writing MxF, as well as FxF. I've done MxM, but I'm not super well versed with that one. I do double, so make sure to let me know if you want to double. It's only fair in my opinion.
  3. I love some good romance in a RP, but it never has to be the focal point! Let's mix it up and give some variety there!
  4. I'm not into NSFW things, not out of personal preference, but because it's against guidelines for the site. We don't need any detailed scenes of any kind, so let's keep things PG-13. Fading to black is more than okay though, so just know that we won't take things too far.
  5. So with reading these, when you contact me go ahead and tell me you're favorite color! <3
Seeing as I'm posting the 1x1 search, I'd prefer it if you get a hold of me for this by PMing me. It'll be easier to keep track of, so that would be much appreciated!

Fandoms

These are the fandoms that I'm interested in right now. I love OCs, but cannon characters are good too, so with all these fandoms I'm fine with either.

• Harry Potter
    I'm fine with Marauders Era, Golden Trio Era, or the next generation even.
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    I've read the whole first series, but I haven't been able to read the second series yet because life got in the way and I haven't been able to sit down and really read it.
  • House of Night
    I can't remember how many I've really read, but it's at least the first seven or eight of them.
  • Doctor Who
    I've seen all of the new Doctor Who up to the end of Eleven, I haven't seen anyone else after that though.
  • Reign
    Watched the whole show, and I loooooooooove it. It's an amazing series, and I'm a history nut, so it's perfect.

I do more than just fandom things, so don't be afraid to ask about other possibilities as well! Can't wait to hear from any of y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back