• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Galixy0universe

Okay, so I feel like I am going to sound super awkward but here I go.
I am Galixy, and I have been rping for a really long time. Like Naruto oc paint tool sai edit videos on youtube long time. Honestly that was a great era for rping. So now I'm looking for rp partners for multiple fandoms. First things first here are my rules/guidlines.
~Must be 18+ for anything that is going to be adult content. I don't mind rping with anyone 15+ but I do prefer adults because I am like 24.
~Paragraphs would be great. I do prefer good grammar and spelling but I don't go crazy if it's not perfect. I tend to type fast and make lots of typos so I don't mind errors here and there.
~I work as a kennel tech and am trying to enroll in Vet tech school so my life is haywire so as long as you don't rush for replies that'll be great. I will be trying to respond daily if possible.
~Plotting and planning are honestly the best I always like to discuss where things are going.
~I will do CanonxOC and OCxOC but not so much CanonxCanon
~I know this may be a bit bare so feel free to hit me up if you have questions.
~big fan of rping in general and will also do anything with ocs

Fandoms
My Hero Academia
Black Butler
KHR
Naruto (No Baruto I have not seen a single episode or anything of that)
DC
Marvel
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Demon Slayer
Stardew Valley
Monster Hunter

Hi! I’m interested in Black Butler, Stardew, and HP if you’re still looking!

i hope that is okey for you that im a one liner and a first person role player most of the time if its not okey then okey

Hey if you're still looking I'd love for some Harry Potter or Star Wars!!
I would be interested! I got a young but male character, 1st year. DM back if you would want to do a rp with him (for age purposes, if they do find to like each other, we can obviously work around a little timeskip, but I’m open to ship, fight, casual friendship, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back