• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some more Rp Partners!

FlareOnyx

Fl@reOnyx
Hey there!

So here's the thing, I'm looking for some RP Partners for long term! See, I LOVE to Rp, really I do. So I'll be open to as many as I can handle! If you're interested, hit me up! The Rps I'm more comfortable with are original ones. So the Rp genres I do are romance, comedy, school, action, fantasy, adventure, slice of life, horror, and such! But if you have any genre you'd think would be interesting, let me know! I'm up to try new genres! I'd like to get out of my comfort zone and experiment. Like cyberpunk and distopia as well as nation building, but I've never quite done those before.
I'd say I can grow accustomed to Rping styles from literature to just simple name chat. If you have a specific style you'd prefer the story in, let me know! The characters I have/ usually play as are mostly guys, but I have, and can do, girls as well. I can do, in the romantic sense, M x F, M x M, and F x F (Which is rare).
With all of this out there, I do have a few stories I'd like to do! I would be posting that to another thread, but I guess posting some here wouldn't be a bad idea. Alright, so here are some plots I have in mind I'd like to share!

Story #1

There has been a full on war between humans and shape-shifters for millennia. [Your Character] is the [Prince/Princess] of the human kingdom. There was a festival that [Your Character] attends to. Having fun with your time, [Your character] starts feeling watched, but looking around, nothing seems out of the ordinary. The day goes on, but the feeling pushed in the back of [Your Character]'s mind hasn't been going away. The feeling only grows more intense. So, [Your Character] decides it's time to go back home to the castle. Less and less people are around, but that didn't seem like a big deal. Suddenly, [Your character] feels a sharp pain in the back of their neck, and the world around them starts to fade to black. Once [Your Character] regains consciousness, they're not in the kingdom anymore, more like a forest. They seem to be tied up as well. As the situation starts to process, [Your Character] sees their kidnapper standing over them. What is their intention? Are they a threat?

Story #2

[Your Character] has been sheltering them self in a dark shelter since their village was under attack by a great enemy. Until, someone manages to break down the door of the shelter. [My character] stands there and is shocked to find a survivor. They tell you that it's safe to come out, the enemy have been gone, though, what was left behind was a nightmare. The entire village was left in ruin. [My Character] explains that those threats need to be stopped before they take even more lives of innocent people. And they ask if you're willing to join them on their mission, to avenge your village for the nightmare they left behind.

So those are 2 specific story plots I have so far. There are some more plot ones I have already, but that may make this post longer than I intend! If you're interested, that is. I can also do pairings without much of a specific story from the get-go. Here are some pairings I'm familiar with:

Fairy / Elemental Spirit
Mermaid(/man) / Human
Hero / Villon
God(/dess) / Mortal
Angel / Demon
Childhood friends to lovers
Enemies to lovers
[I am open to more suggestions]

So, that's all I say for this, and I'm looking forward to Rping with you! Let's say I'm fairly quick when responding, so please do not feel pressured into responding quickly! It can wait. And before we do get into Rping, with the story ideas, if there's anything you'd like more fleshed out about it or specific, let me know and we can talk about it through DM's. Also! I do like to chat while Rping. Anywho, If you have any suggestions or plot ideas of your own, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to oblige! Well, that's all from me. Thank you and have a good one!

~Fl@reOnyx

Last edited:
Hey there!! I’ve been looking for someone to play a male in a MxF romance rp and I love your plot ideas and I have some as well! Can we discuss more in DMs? I’m very interested in the demon/angel and the enemies to lovers considering I have several demon characters to use!

hey! i’m not sure if i’m late, but i’m really interested in this! i’ve been looking for a long term partner for a while too ^-^ if you’re into fantasy maybe i can tell you about one of my concepts? tell me if you’re interested !! < 3

hey! i’m not sure if i’m late, but i’m really interested in this! i’ve been looking for a long term partner for a while too ^-^ if you’re into fantasy maybe i can tell you about one of my concepts? tell me if you’re interested !! < 3
^-^ Sure! Hit me up with a Dm, I'm interested in seeing what you got!

Hey there!! I’ve been looking for someone to play a male in a MxF romance rp and I love your plot ideas and I have some as well! Can we discuss more in DMs? I’m very interested in the demon/angel and the enemies to lovers considering I have several demon characters to use!
X3 Of course! Hit me up with a Dm and and let's talk about it!

Hello! I'm intrested in your 2nd plot idea along with angel/demon, merperson/human, and enemies to lovers. I'm into fantasy slice of lives along with a bit of comedy so hopefully we'll be a good match!

Hello! I'm intrested in your 2nd plot idea along with angel/demon, merperson/human, and enemies to lovers. I'm into fantasy slice of lives along with a bit of comedy so hopefully we'll be a good match!
^-^ I like your style! Feel free to DM me and we'll discuss this more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back