• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ashhole

Ash.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello again, been a year.

My roleplays have seemed to come to a dead end with multiple and now I'm down to a few left. I'm hoping to bring it back up with some new ones! I'm generally busy with work through the week but I try my best to reply as much as I can with the little amount of time I have on my hands.

Let's get right into it. I'm more of a writer who likes to post everything that they can milk out their mind until they're completely out of ideas. I'm also that kind of person who's not into reading bios. Yeah, unironically, I like learning about the characters through the roleplay. Rather than just knowing about them from reading their biography beforehand. It helps me ease into character.

I normally enjoy doing steampunk/medieval fantasy-type roleplays.. Well. That's really all I do. There's been a few modern ones, and I'm interested in doing more!

The minimum of paragraphs is two. But if you can only milk out one paragraph here and there; no big deal. I will probably do that too.

I'm not squeamish to any gore or anything, so you can have at it with as descriptive as you would like. I've also never done any futuristic/cyberpunk related roleplays before, mainly because I'm based with fantasy always, but if you hold my hand through the process, I believe we can make it work!

Hi! Fantasy roleplays seem super neat, I haven’t been in too many but I’m totally up to give it a try. Do you have an age limit on who you’ll write with?

Hi! Fantasy roleplays seem super neat, I haven’t been in too many but I’m totally up to give it a try. Do you have an age limit on who you’ll write with?
No age limit at all. From birth to thousands of years old. However romance will take a toll depending on the age. I’m strict about things being platonic when underage.

Hai hai, I'm interested in doing a medieval fantasy. I actually haven't tried anything fantasy related before but I'm really excited to try it out!

Hai hai, I'm interested in doing a medieval fantasy. I actually haven't tried anything fantasy related before but I'm really excited to try it out!
Sure thing! PM me for plot ideas, or if you have a character you would like to use, I'm sure we are able to work something out.

Well . . .

Upon learning they're fictional, a group of characters is torn from their world. Now they spend their days prowling the inky-black waters of nonexistence in search of a canon where they can fit in.

So like jumping into a Spot hole and finding a fitting alternative?

I just watched it a couple hours ago, that’s why I mentioned it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back