• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some fnaf!

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. LGBTQ
  4. Mystery
  5. Romance

CinfullyMe

Hey!!! As the title may imply, I am looking for some people to do fnaf roleplays with!!! it has been a long, long while since I last did an rp in this fandom , and I would really like to get back into it!! I will first go over how I tend to roleplay with some added 'rules' I guess?

-I tend to write multiple paragraphs, the shortest I tend to go is like...around 5 sentences I guess? I don't really know I like to make big posts usually....I typically try to copy how much my partners write though, so that depends!
-I only write third person!!! and I hope you do as well, writing first person just feels weird to me.
-English is not my first language!!! So I can make some grammar mistakes here and there (though I do think I have a good grasp on English, just be aware I guess haha) I don't really care if you make grammar or spelling mistakes either, as long as I can still read your post its just fine!!!
-I'm 21!! I prefer if you are over 18 as well, though I am okay with rping if you are younger, I just refuse to do romance plots if you are younger than 18 so keep that in mind!!
-Please be lgtbq+ friendly!! I only tend to write either male or nb characters and I prefer mxm, mxnb, nbxnb etc pairings!! if your oc or character is female I don't really mind it, but just be aware I do not roleplay as female.
-I can do doubles!!!
-I don't have a discord, and I would like to keep the rps on this site.

SO YEAH, now onto the sort of roleplays I want to do and the characters/pairings I would like to do, some of these I would like to do romantic plots. And for all of these I like more darker/grittier roleplays with a healthy amount of angst. But yeah enough rambling onto the fun stuff now!!

So here is what I am looking for, right now. I currently just have a strong craving to do a sun/moon x my oc, I really love sun and moon lol, so that would be awesome if we could do that.
Other then that I am not looking for anything specific, but I do have some characters that i'll list down below that I can play as.

Here are characters I can roleplay as in no particular order, I can play with them against any canon character or your oc:
Sun/Moon
Monty Gator(I don't have much experience so I'm a bit ehhh about this one)
Glamrock Freddy
Springtrap (NOT William Afton, I am specifically talking about Springtrap here, and yes yes I know technically he IS William Afton but let's not get too specific here shall we? xD )
My own OC's
Original Foxy/Withered Foxy
Original Freddy/Withered Freddy
Original bonnie/withered Bonnie.

I don't have any plots I really want to do right now since I prefer making it up with my rp partner if that makes sense!!!
This is all for now as I am making this thread way longer then it probably should be!!!! Hope to find some fun people here!!
SO!! Pm me if you want to rp with me!!

Last edited:

Nokumi

I'm just a little bit love and a whole lota spycho
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!!! As the title may imply, I am looking for some people to do fnaf roleplays with!!! it has been a long, long while since I last did an rp in this fandom , and I would really like to get back into it!! I will first go over how I tend to roleplay with some added 'rules' I guess?

-I tend to write multiple paragraphs, the shortest I tend to go is like...around 5 sentences I guess? I don't really know I like to make big posts usually....I typically try to copy how much my partners write though, so that depends!
-I only write third person!!! and I hope you do as well, writing first person just feels weird to me.
-English is not my first language!!! So I can make some grammar mistakes here and there (though I do think I have a good grasp on English, just be aware I guess haha) I don't really care if you make grammar or spelling mistakes either, as long as I can still read your post its just fine!!!
-I'm 21!! I prefer if you are over 18 as well, though I am okay with rping if you are younger, I just refuse to do romance plots if you are younger than 18 so keep that in mind!!
-Please be lgtbq+ friendly!! I only tend to write either male or nb characters and I prefer mxm, mxnb, nbxnb etc pairings!! if your oc or character is female I don't really mind it, but just be aware I do not roleplay as female.
-Im not good at doubling, I prefer to keep rps just focused on our two characters
-I don't have a discord, and I would like to keep the rps on this site.

SO YEAH, now onto the sort of roleplays I want to do and the characters/pairings I would like to do, some of these I would like to do romantic plots. And for all of these I like more darker/grittier roleplays with a healthy amount of angst. But yeah enough rambling onto the fun stuff now!!

So here is what I am looking for, right now. I currently just have a strong craving to do a sun/moon x my oc, I really love sun and moon lol, so that would be awesome if we could do that.
Other then that I am not looking for anything specific, but I do have some characters that i'll list down below that I can play as.

Here are characters I can roleplay as in no particular order, I can play with them against any canon character or your oc:
Sun/Moon
Monty (I don't have much experience so I'm a bit ehhh about this one)
Glamrock Freddy
Springtrap (NOT William Afton, I am specifically talking about Springtrap here, and yes yes I know technically he IS William Afton but let's not get too specific here shall we? xD )
My own OC's

I don't have any plots I really want to do right now since I prefer making it up with my rp partner if that makes sense!!!
This is all for now as I am making this thread way longer then it probably should be!!!! Hope to find some fun people here!!
Interested. I have an OC I'd like to role play with and was wondering if you could be springtrap? Is there anyone you'd like me to be?

CinfullyMe

Interested. I have an OC I'd like to role play with and was wondering if you could be springtrap? Is there anyone you'd like me to be?

Sure i can do Springtrap for you!! And I don't really do doubles so you dont have to be anyone for me haha. Just send me a pm I guess!!

Users who are viewing this thread