• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CinfullyMe

Hey!!! As the title may imply, I am looking for some people to do fnaf roleplays with!!! it has been a long, long while since I last did an rp in this fandom , and I would really like to get back into it!! I will first go over how I tend to roleplay with some added 'rules' I guess?

-I tend to write multiple paragraphs, the shortest I tend to go is like...around 5 sentences I guess? I don't really know I like to make big posts usually....I typically try to copy how much my partners write though, so that depends!
-I only write third person!!! and I hope you do as well, writing first person just feels weird to me.
-English is not my first language!!! So I can make some grammar mistakes here and there (though I do think I have a good grasp on English, just be aware I guess haha) I don't really care if you make grammar or spelling mistakes either, as long as I can still read your post its just fine!!!
-I'm 21!! I prefer if you are over 18 as well, though I am okay with rping if you are younger, I just refuse to do romance plots if you are younger than 18 so keep that in mind!!
-Please be lgtbq+ friendly!! I only tend to write either male or nb characters and I prefer mxm, mxnb, nbxnb etc pairings!! if your oc or character is female I don't really mind it, but just be aware I do not roleplay as female.
-I can do doubles!!!
-I don't have a discord, and I would like to keep the rps on this site.

SO YEAH, now onto the sort of roleplays I want to do and the characters/pairings I would like to do, some of these I would like to do romantic plots. And for all of these I like more darker/grittier roleplays with a healthy amount of angst. But yeah enough rambling onto the fun stuff now!!

So here is what I am looking for, right now. I currently just have a strong craving to do a sun/moon x my oc, I really love sun and moon lol, so that would be awesome if we could do that.
Other then that I am not looking for anything specific, but I do have some characters that i'll list down below that I can play as.

Here are characters I can roleplay as in no particular order, I can play with them against any canon character or your oc:
Sun/Moon
Monty Gator(I don't have much experience so I'm a bit ehhh about this one)
Glamrock Freddy
Springtrap (NOT William Afton, I am specifically talking about Springtrap here, and yes yes I know technically he IS William Afton but let's not get too specific here shall we? xD )
My own OC's
Original Foxy/Withered Foxy
Original Freddy/Withered Freddy
Original bonnie/withered Bonnie.

I don't have any plots I really want to do right now since I prefer making it up with my rp partner if that makes sense!!!
This is all for now as I am making this thread way longer then it probably should be!!!! Hope to find some fun people here!!
SO!! Pm me if you want to rp with me!!

Last edited:
Hey!!! As the title may imply, I am looking for some people to do fnaf roleplays with!!! it has been a long, long while since I last did an rp in this fandom , and I would really like to get back into it!! I will first go over how I tend to roleplay with some added 'rules' I guess?

-I tend to write multiple paragraphs, the shortest I tend to go is like...around 5 sentences I guess? I don't really know I like to make big posts usually....I typically try to copy how much my partners write though, so that depends!
-I only write third person!!! and I hope you do as well, writing first person just feels weird to me.
-English is not my first language!!! So I can make some grammar mistakes here and there (though I do think I have a good grasp on English, just be aware I guess haha) I don't really care if you make grammar or spelling mistakes either, as long as I can still read your post its just fine!!!
-I'm 21!! I prefer if you are over 18 as well, though I am okay with rping if you are younger, I just refuse to do romance plots if you are younger than 18 so keep that in mind!!
-Please be lgtbq+ friendly!! I only tend to write either male or nb characters and I prefer mxm, mxnb, nbxnb etc pairings!! if your oc or character is female I don't really mind it, but just be aware I do not roleplay as female.
-Im not good at doubling, I prefer to keep rps just focused on our two characters
-I don't have a discord, and I would like to keep the rps on this site.

SO YEAH, now onto the sort of roleplays I want to do and the characters/pairings I would like to do, some of these I would like to do romantic plots. And for all of these I like more darker/grittier roleplays with a healthy amount of angst. But yeah enough rambling onto the fun stuff now!!

So here is what I am looking for, right now. I currently just have a strong craving to do a sun/moon x my oc, I really love sun and moon lol, so that would be awesome if we could do that.
Other then that I am not looking for anything specific, but I do have some characters that i'll list down below that I can play as.

Here are characters I can roleplay as in no particular order, I can play with them against any canon character or your oc:
Sun/Moon
Monty (I don't have much experience so I'm a bit ehhh about this one)
Glamrock Freddy
Springtrap (NOT William Afton, I am specifically talking about Springtrap here, and yes yes I know technically he IS William Afton but let's not get too specific here shall we? xD )
My own OC's

I don't have any plots I really want to do right now since I prefer making it up with my rp partner if that makes sense!!!
This is all for now as I am making this thread way longer then it probably should be!!!! Hope to find some fun people here!!
Interested. I have an OC I'd like to role play with and was wondering if you could be springtrap? Is there anyone you'd like me to be?

Interested. I have an OC I'd like to role play with and was wondering if you could be springtrap? Is there anyone you'd like me to be?

Sure i can do Springtrap for you!! And I don't really do doubles so you dont have to be anyone for me haha. Just send me a pm I guess!!

Yello. I would be really interested to do a roleplay with Sun/Moon. And I have loads of ideas we can try or modify them so that we’ll both enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back