• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Some Dark Romance

Jazzy99

Live as the warrior
I'm craving some dark romance, with mature themes and volatile characters.

Maybe they're toxic for each other, maybe they hate each other but can't deny the chemistry between them.

I have nothing specific I want to do plot wise, just something gritty, mature and with quick burn chemistry but slow burn love, if it even comes to that. So I'm looking for someone who wants to hammer out a plot with me, build something ourselves that we're both going to enjoy!

I'd prefer something either supernatural or real life but OC only.

Looking for someone 18+ to play M for this MxF romance. I'm easy on the length but I'm in the mood for something snappy and quick, a paragraph at most.

Send me a PM if you're interested in doing something like this with me!

I can send you some writing samples if you'd like as well.

Last edited:
Some other things I'd love to see in this RP (though they don't all necessarily have to be included in the plot):

• Violence and fighting, not necessarily within the romance but, for example, if it's a werewolf rp, I want blood and wolves fighting to the death.
  • Kidnap/Captivity
  • Crime/Assassins
  • Equals - I prefer both characters to be on an equal footing rather than dom/sub personalities and relationships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back