• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for some crime-themed rp ideas

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
Hey! So I’ve been craving a few one on ones. A little bit about me. I am willing to play male or female but it depends on what character I am playing. I usually have a character in mind for either role.

I love plotting ideas and character creation!

Now some plots!

Fantasy Setting- The Bandit Spouse - For a simple farmer, it seems tragedy has struck them as a their spouse was kidnapped by bandits and presumed dead. However, the farmer decides to try to form a party to rescue their spouse. They confront the mysterious bandit leader, willing to bargain or fight for their spouse’s safe return or avenge their death. However, in a shocking twist the bandit leader is revealed to be the farmer’s spouse, having taken the mantle of bandit leader.

Modern Setting- The Twisted String of Fate- Original idea is by anxietyrat, but this idea is a great exploration on a connected pairing. A serial criminal (thief, assassin, etc) and a private eye share a twisted red string of fate. They experience memories of each other in their dreams, however a fog covers their identity and voice from each other. Eventually, the serial criminal is able to pierce through the fog and discover the identity of the private eye or detective. Now it’s a game of cat and mouse . Another thing they soon learn include sharing any injuries the other receives.

Modern Setting- The Wrong Criminal- A case of a corrupt system and a false charge. An innocent person has been arrested and is the primary suspect for a crime (could be mild to severe) but the actual culprit knows this primary suspect. However, they are not willing to confess and take the fall for their crime, so they must find a way to prove their ally’s innocence without revealing the truth.

A few other ideas

Modern/ Fantasy Setting- The Whodunnit- A murder mystery but from the perspective of the killer. For this one, there would be a cast of npcs in a closed room mystery where the killer’s goal is to kill them all without getting caught.

Modern/ Fantasy Setting- The Prisoner- At one of the toughest prison systems in the land, there is a recent addition to the list of convicts that has puzzled all of them. This latest prisoner seems to be a seemingly innocent, scared individual. But as time goes on, it becomes clear there’s something else at work and that this individual is hiding their true nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back