What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for some anime fandom rps! [long-term please!! UPDATED]

Renki

Lazy King of Laziness
Fairy Tail would be nice to rp, and bleach as well, I know, nothing you marked as bold but hey, you put it up there and I can't resist to ask someone to rp Fairy Tail with me if they're interested in it

-_Princely_-

.。.: ☆: :. wαtchíng thє ѕtαrѕ .: :.☆ .:。.
Hi there! I'd be more than willing to roleplay any of the following:

~Blue Exorcist
~Haikyuu!!
~Kuroko no Basket
~Assassination Classroom
~K Project

Akira the Human

PLUS ULTRA!
My Hero
Soul Eater
Assassination Classroom
Blue Exorcist (I'm more comfortable playing canons in the my hero verse, but I want to use OCs for all)

Diaval

in case you are still looking: I would love to do a bleach rp >w< While i like to lay the main focus on ocs i have no problem writing for multiple ( up to 10+) characters , including canon ones in supporting roles

kakueri

n00baka
in case you are still looking: I would love to do a bleach rp >w< While i like to lay the main focus on ocs i have no problem writing for multiple ( up to 10+) characters , including canon ones in supporting roles
i’ve never done a bleach plot focused more on ocs but let’s talk about it! feel free to pm me! ^^

Curious Kurona

cringey dumbass
you seem to have already gotten a lot of interest, but if ur still open for rps id be down for a Haikyuu!! or Free! Iwatobi Swim Club rp :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)