What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for some anime fandom rps! [long-term please!! UPDATED]

kakueri

n00baka
hi all! i go by eri online and i'm over the age of 18! right now i'm mostly looking for some anime rps because my otaku soul is deprived. i can write canon/canon (i'm super picky with ships though), canon/oc, and oc/oc. doubling is always optional and i'm fine with all gender pairings, too! most of my posts range between 200-400 words, and as much as i'd like a partner who can match my length, just show some genuine effort, mkay? oh i also write in third person and can't for the life of me write in any other perspective. past tense is preferred but i won't flip out if you write in present tense.

as far as my availability and response time goes, it varies but i can generally get in multiple replies a week! i'd like to keep rps on-site (i can do either threads or pms) but i'm also okay with rping through discord or email.

so without further ado, onto the fandoms!!

[[bold means CRAVING YES PLEASE]]

blue exorcist
free iwatobi swim club
durarara
haikyuu
naruto / naruto shippuden
bleach
kuroko no basket
soul eater
tokyo ghoul
shingeki no kyojin
assassination classroom
one punch man
yuri on ice
fairy tail
k project
d. gray-man
fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood
black clover
ouran high school host club
magi
mirai nikki
my hero academia
death note
hunter x hunter
psycho-pass
katekyo hitman reborn
sengoku basara
ask me about others!! no way i can list everything i've seen lol

if you see anything you like then feel free to comment or pm me! c:

Last edited:

kakueri

n00baka
It looks like we have the exact same number of messages. xD So I can't, sadly. Do you have discord per chance? Or I can set us up a planning thread maybe so we don't spam your post, ha.
a planning thread would be great! i have a discord but i don't exactly wanna announce it for all to possibly see/spam the heckie out of me ^-^"
I'd love to do an ouran host club rp
please send me a pm! c:

Xylona

...Huh?
Ahhhhhhhh K Project, Durarara, or OHSHC would be awesome! Are you willing to double up Canon and OC by chance?

Tomatoe

Shadowverse 132006369
Not sure why I suddenly don't have permission to send you a PM (mmkay, RPN), but I would love to do a Naruto Shippuden roleplay if you're interested. I personally prefer canon/canon, but I can write pretty much anything tbh. Like I said, I don't have permission right now to send a PM for reasons unknown

winniethefool

ya like jazz?
can't send a pm either lmao, but if you're up for it, i'd love to do either a shippuden or bleach rp! maybe bleach since someone else is interested in naruto??

amulet

Creative Writer
Hello! I'd be interested in a Soul Eater OC x OC roleplay. Since I can't start a conversation yet, I can give my discord if you need it.

kakueri

n00baka
Hello! I'd be interested in a Soul Eater OC x OC roleplay. Since I can't start a conversation yet, I can give my discord if you need it.
How would you feel about Toriko? I know a few things about it but we can make it up as we go along too.
sorry but the only thing of toriko that i've seen is the crossover with dbz and one piece o v o"
Durara and Naruto Rps are always welcome!!
ayyyy!! feel free to send me a pm! ^-^

amulet

Creative Writer
sorry but the only thing of toriko that i've seen is the crossover with dbz and one piece o v o"

ayyyy!! feel free to send me a pm! ^-^
Oof, I don't see your discord in the post. I think it may have been removed...

helloo! i'd love to do either a free!, ohshc, haikyuu or kuroko no basket rp with you! little problem though, i can't send pms yet T^T

kakueri

n00baka
bump~!
i finally made the 25 posts limit so now i can send pms! my discord is also located on my page now for anyone who needs it c:
also really craving for either blue exorcist or ouran!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)