• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for some anime fandom rps! [long-term please!! UPDATED 02.06.2020]

kakueri

n00baka
hi all! i go by eri online and i'm over the age of 18! right now i'm mostly looking for some anime rps because my otaku soul is deprived. i can write canon/canon (i'm super picky with ships though), canon/oc, and oc/oc (only for some fandoms). doubling is always optional and i'm fine with all gender pairings, too! most of my posts range between 200-400 words, and as much as i'd like a partner who can match my length, just show some genuine effort, mkay? oh i also write in third person and would prefer a partner who does the same! past or present tense is fine ^^

as far as my availability and response time goes, it varies but i can generally get in multiple replies a week! i'd like to keep rps on-site.

i don't like having too many rules but to save us all a bit of time these are the things i'm not a fan of: a/b/o, crossovers, pwp, one-liners

so without further ado, onto the fandoms!!

blue exorcist
free
haikyuu
kuroko no basket
one punch man
mob psycho 100
yuri on ice
k project
ouran high school host club
my hero academia
katekyo hitman reborn
kimetsu no yaiba
ask me about others!! c:

if you see anything you like then feel free to comment or pm me! c:

Last edited:
hi all! i go by eri online and i'm over the age of 18! right now i'm mostly looking for some anime rps because my otaku soul is deprived. i can write canon/canon (i'm super picky with ships though), canon/oc, and oc/oc (only for some fandoms). doubling is always optional and i'm fine with all gender pairings, too! most of my posts range between 200-400 words, and as much as i'd like a partner who can match my length, just show some genuine effort, mkay? oh i also write in third person and would prefer a partner who does the same! past or present tense is fine ^^

as far as my availability and response time goes, it varies but i can generally get in multiple replies a week! i'd like to keep rps on-site.

i don't like having too many rules but to save us all a bit of time these are the things i'm not a fan of: a/b/o, crossovers, pwp, one-liners

so without further ado, onto the fandoms!!

blue exorcist
free
haikyuu
kuroko no basket
one punch man
mob psycho 100
yuri on ice
k project
ouran high school host club
my hero academia
katekyo hitman reborn
kimetsu no yaiba
ask me about others!! c:

if you see anything you like then feel free to comment or pm me! c:
Hello! I’m interested in roleplaying K Project with you, if you’re still wanting to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back