• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for some angsty romance roleplays !!

lexnoblade

will / lex
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hihi ^^ my name is elise/lise/lex, any of those work and are up to preference !!

to start- i am a minor, and am willing to roleplay with a wide range of people, and have roleplayed for about 5 years now ! i mainly run literate, but can drop to semi-lit or run up the paragraph counter if i have to ^

i've been in a big drought when it comes to rolplaying- i haven't really had the chance to do it much as of late up until recently. i've gotten the itch again though, and am here to propose some ideas !!

i'm open to a lot of ideas, but i mainly focus on modern-day settings with larger-than-life action and adventure oriented plots. i like to have romance be a fairly major factor in these plots, but not typically the main focus, and am willing to experiment with various different suggestions regarding characters, themes, settings, plots, etc. i can do mxm, mxf, fxf, or any other gender pairing, but i mainly roleplay as male characters (due to uh,, not having many female ones atm lmfao-).

basically, i'm open to a lot of things and am always open to discuss things, so don't be afraid to pm me to possibly discuss things for us to try out !! i look forward to meeting you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back