• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some 1x1

LyraDark

Agony's Embrace
Hey there people of RPnation! I am looking for people to do 1x1 with.

First, you need to know that English isn't my first language, and I still make some mistakes, sadly.

I am a huge fantasy lover. I like to do things around magic, witches, well... All of these! I like to do RP's where there is fantasy.

I also like to do fandoms. Which ones? There is a list of what I would like to RP about.

-Kingdom Hearts

-Pokemon (It depends of how I feel)

-Final Fantasy 7

-The Legend of Zelda

-And probably more that I can't think about

I also like other types, it really depends of how I feel. I am really open to try new things.

For the Fandoms I named games, but I watch anime too. I won't list, because I'm not sure of the names.

I like when 1x1 have romance included, it just makes the thing more fun, on a personnal opinion. But still, if you don't want any romance involved, I will go with it.

So I guess this is it, please leave a message here if you are interrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
LyraDark said:
Hey there people of RPnation! I am looking for people to do 1x1 with.
First, you need to know that English isn't my first language, and I still make some mistakes, sadly.

I am a huge fantasy lover. I like to do things around magic, witches, well... All of these! I like to do RP's where there is fantasy.

I also like to do fandoms. Which ones? There is a list of what I would like to RP about.

-Kingdom Hearts

-Pokemon (It depends of how I feel)

-Final Fantasy 7

-The Legend of Zelda

-And probably more that I can't think about

So I guess this is it, please leave a message here if you are interrested.
I'm interedted in Pokemon if that's okay with you?

[QUOTE="Gamer Wizard Justin]I'm interedted in Pokemon if that's okay with you?

[/QUOTE]
Hm... What type of Pokemon? (I mean, Gijinka {Or whatever the name}, or just plain normal pokemon?)

For an odd reason, it got sent twice x.x

And... Is your avatar Kirito from S.A.O?

[QUOTE="Gamer Wizard Justin] I'll try with Gijinka

[/QUOTE]
Okie! Shall we PM about the details? (If it's okay with you)

If you're still taking partners, I would love to discuss a fantasy roleplay with you.

[QUOTE="Yoshida Nakamura]Ohhhhhh my godddd kingdom hearts. You have no idea how long I've searched for a KH RP. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I've been wanting to do a KH one, do you think we could work something out?

Bump~

What I would presently like to do

If underlined, I prefer that role

Soul Eater: Meister x Weapon (Two OC's)

Great Alchemist x Novice Alchemist

Human x Vampire

Pirate x Kidnapped by the pirate

Probably more to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Back