• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some 1x1 M/F pairings - Doubling Friendly!

Ashx88

Probably a Slytherin irl
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley and I'm looking for new RP friends!
I am a mid-20s female who is in grad school and works full time, but I somehow still find time for this!

Rules and Information (sorry!)
- I am over 18 and my RPs typically end with darker/more mature themes. For this reason, I prefer my partners to be over 18.
- I will write 2-4 paragraphs (or more if I can) per character. Please no one liners.
- I prefer doubling. I think it makes a more complex plot and it allows everyone to remain more interested in the RP as things go on.
- Most of my RPs have romance in them, but I love the slow angsty burn. This doesn't mean that I am not open to adding other plots and themes.
- I like to plan with someone. Yes, I have ideas but I want your thoughts and opinions as well. Please don't let this be one sided.
- I will RP on any medium you would like. I prefer PM or forum, but I do have a discord!
- I prefer to RP M/F pairings. This is purely because I know I'm good at it. If you are looking for F/F and M/M I can be convinced if the plot is good.
- I am EST time zone.

What I love!
The only fandom I am 100% comfortable playing is Harry Potter. This is the only fandom I believe I can give true justice.

BUT...
I absolutely LOVE modern/slice of life RPs.
I prefer HumanxHuman, but I am pretty open to what type of characters we play (ideas below!).

Current Cravings - I would literally love you for this
Harry Potter (Remus/OC, willing to play whoever)
- Serena Grey had it all when she left Hogwarts. She was best friends with Lily Evans, crazy about her boyfriend Remus Lupin, and ready to take on the Ministry and Voldemort. She was confident in their abilities before it all... slipped away. First, Lily and James died. Then, Peter went missing. Next, Sirius was put in Azkaban. Serena's life was unraveling before her own eyes. Her fights with Remus got worse, she had no one to turn to... so she ran to America. She disappeared without a trace, no note or message for Remus. Serena built her life around being a Healer in America, quietly trying to forget the life she ran from. 14 years later a knock at her door set her into a panic, and she opened it to find Albus Dumbledore. The Order was back, Sirius was out of Azkaban, a student had died... and they needed her. Now, how to face the very boys that she had abandoned over a decade prior... and their wrath.

Real Life Pairings
Celebrity x Assistant
College Roommates
Law Enforcement Partners
Childhood best friends
Friends with benefits

**I am also open to most slice of life pairings, so if you have something else you are looking for please PM me! If you are interested in any of this, you will most likely hear back quicker via PM!**

Hey! I'm interested in combining celebrity x assistant and friends with benefits for a great doubling rp! Message me! Ashx88 Ashx88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back