• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Ships ♥ [MxM] VLD, HS, Naruto, ROTG, MLB, Promare,

CagedBird

you cant say "irish wristwatch"
Hello! My name is Bird and I'm a mid-twenties roleplayer looking for other mid-twenties roleplayers for Shippy roleplays! Either onsite or through discord. I'm used to canon but if you see potential for a OCxOC Roleplay, then feel free to shoot me a message! I'm all ears. [This is my first post on this site so if there are any issues with it, please correct me.]

About me As a roleplayer: I have been roleplaying for 8 years and have a background in stage acting and improv. I am a great communicator, brainstormer, and will never leave you high and dry without ideas or action to respond to. I am friendly, fun, and I can make you laugh in and out of character.

Writing style: multi-para / novella ( I average 5-10, but will fluctuate with the needs of the RP.)
Response Times: I can reply multiple times a day, or over the week. This needn't necessarily apply to my partner though.
Genres: Romantic, Slowburn, Action, Plot-oriented
Fandoms: Voltron: Legendary Defender, Naruto, Homestuck, Rise Of The Guardians.

Who I am looking for: A roleplayer within, or over their twenties. I am looking for someone who likes to brainstorm and communicate OOC, and someone who can, at the bare minimum, write 3-4 paragraphs per response. This is not a hard and fast rule, as sometimes a roleplay just doesn't NEED 10 paragraphs every reply, and I don't expect my partner to pump out an essay on every response-- But also I'm a lengthy piece of work and length gets me hyped so I would love to find someone who also likes to write a lot.

Characters and Ships I am looking to play:
For Voltron: I would like to play Keith, against a Shiro, Lance, Lotor, Hunk, or James Griffen.​
For Homestuck: I would like to play Dave or Dirk, up against a Jake, John, or Karkat.​
For Nardo: I'd like to play Sasuke, up against a Naruto, Neji, or other male characters. Feel free to suggest them!​
For Rise Of The Guardians: I'm looking to play Jack Frost, up against Bunnymund, North, or Pitch Black.​
Alternatively tho I would love to do Gen or Found family with this fandom, so I'll most likely take any character.​
For Miraculous Ladybug: I 'd Like to play Chat Noir against Nino, Luka, Chloe or Marinette!​
This is the only fandom I'll ever do MxF for, so genderbends for the girls aren't required.​
For Promare: I'd like to pay Lio, looking to go up against a Galo.​

My starters/Plot ideas for RP depend heavily on the fandom, but in general I love doing everything from high-fantasy to modern stuff. Themes and tropes include but are not limited to; Demons, vampires, witches, werewolves. Supernatural/paranormal. Monsters and Magic, Mutant and Superpowers, secret identities, soulmate Au's, Coffeeshops/Tattoo&Flowershop, Mermaids and Aliens. I'm pretty open minded so feel free to suggest anything you'd like!!

If this post leaves anything to be desired, please let me know and I will correct it. If you have questions, please ask and I will answer as quickly and politely as possible. Thank you for reading! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back