• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for semi-lit / lit OC RP partners

Ariyah

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! I'm Ari, 30-something from the UK. I'm a semi-lit rp'er who rp's via google docs mostly. I can manage a few replies a week, and if we manage to get on at the same time, I might end up going back and forth with you for a few hours! It's happened before xD

Things to know about me & my rp style:

• I mostly rp males, but I'm comfortable with any gender.
  • I'm comfortable with any pairing MxF, MxM, FxF, I'm pretty easygoing on that front.
  • I don't mind mature scenes, but only if it's a natural progression, not just for the sake of it.
  • I don't like slice-of-life, love at first sight, modern day or smut based rp's.
  • I only rp OCs and avoid photographic face-claims. Artwork in any style I'm fine with.
  • I'm fine with darker themes, but I don't rp as abusive characters (unless the character is secondary for the sake of plot).
  • My reply length depends on the flow of the rp. I tend to match my rp partner and can go from about 1-4 paragraphs.
  • I write in third person.
  • I like to world build, however, this doesn't mean a whole world has to be planned out before we start. I'm happy to adapt as we go.

I think I've covered most things, I've got a few ideas floating about, but I prefer getting together and creating with someone. If we've both put effort in it makes it less likely we'll want to abandon it!

Some random ideas for rp backgrounds/settings:

Futuristic Sci-fi
It's the year 234AR and Earth as we know it is but a speck in the history of humanity. Cyborgs, AI and humans make up the majority of the world's inhabitants, with flora and fauna artificially grown in greendomes. Governing bodies enforce rations, lockdown, weapons and body modifications, so the black market is rife. One organisation fighting back against the Government are UNSEEN, an infamous rebel group made up of highly intelligent hackers, scientists and soldiers. When they steal a priceless AI from under the Government's nose, they have no idea of the all out war they've just started.

Immortals
Descended from the lost Atlanteans, Immortals are beings who have ingratiated themselves into society. They are often associated with the richest and most powerful families and rarely procreate outside of their Immortal bloodlines. After hundreds of years, witch hunts are a thing of the past and those who believe in magic are either children or labelled as lunatics. So what happens when a darkness stirs beneath the oceans and the lost city resurfaces once more? Bringing with it a surge of old magic that unleashes all manner of creatures into the world, creatures that only the Immortals stand a chance against, if they should dare step out into the light.

Parasite Gate
Since the year 3000, the Guardians of the Gate have kept the peace on Earthos. Stopping any creatures from the Other World crossing over and wreaking havoc. However, when the Guardians disappear, whispers of a traitor begin to spread. With the Parasites able to pass from the Other World into Earthos and the Second Guards defeated, will the Guardians-in-training be able to take up the baton in their stead?

Comment or DM me and introduce yourself if you're interested in starting something :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back