• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for semi-advanced to advanced rp partners!

beess

you're telling me a shrimp fried this rice?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm beess but you can call me J or JC one of the many Feral Front refugees who have migrated to this site. I've been roleplaying for about 7-8 years give or take.
My posts usually consist of 1-4 paragraphs, sometimes more depending on the topic. I usually only do male characters and rarely ever female characters. My activity is a bit varied usually because of school as I can get burnt out easily from said schoolwork, however, I am trying hard to rebuild that and be a more active RPer but I do have the tendency to just up and disappear sometimes. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Types of topics I like
- mainly bxb's, but i will do bxg's and only very rarely gxg's [i mainly rp as guys]
- supernatural stuff [ghosts, vampires, werewolves, ghost hunters, stuff like that]
- westerns [i love westerns so i usually have a high muse for almost anything western]
- historical [i usually do revolutionary war and wwii based stuff]
- sci-fi [gimme space more space and more space. i also really like cyberpunk. sci-fi is 3rd favorite genre]
- medieval [realistic or with dragons and magic, both is good with me]
- forbidden love [i'm a sucker for romeo juliet type stuff]
- spies and mission-impossible type stuff [high-stakes secret spy missions, sign me up]
- anything really adventure related
- animals [haven't done an animal roleplay in a long time but i'm still quite interested in them]
- apocalypse type situation [usually not high muse for this kind of stuff but give me the right plot and it'll peak my interest]
- superpowers and superheros
- slice of life kind of stuff [like college or maybe city and cowboy type stuff]
- crime, gang and cop or something like that
- 20's or like 50's settings
- bands or musician type setting
- i'm fine with darker topics like alcohol, drugs, etc
- almost anything? just ask

Fandom related topics
- Star Wars [mind you, I'm not completely brushed up on the lore of it but I really like jedi x sith kinda dealings as well as mandalorian characters]
- Skyrim [never really finished the game but I enjoy the world and everything about it]
- to be honest, besides that, there's not many fandoms that I roleplay

Other information
- I do really enjoy talking and plotting OOC so don't be afraid to do that!
- I prefer realistic faceclaims over art or anime
- As with the rules of the site and also just because I don't enjoy it, no sexual content or stuff like that whatsoever
- As mentioned earlier, I prefer to do male characters, rarely ever females
- more versed in bxb and bxg
- plots with a * title means I have high muse for it

Pairings that I don't really have a set plot for
- military based bxb or bxg. my character is a more experienced soldier while yours is new recruit
- sith x jedi bxb or bxg. i'd prefer the sith
- city and country bxb or bxg. i'd prefer the country character

Plots I already have in mind [there's a lot]
[I'd be Muse A
also takes place during when the mandalorian takes place so kinda like that in between of when the empire fell and the first order hasn't become a thing yet]
muse a is a mandalorian, just doing his best to survive within the galaxy taking bounties and working as a smuggler here and there. he's not so keen on working with others and has quite the reputation for it. however, his ability to work with others is soon going to be tested when he finds himself teamed up with a, padawan, muse b. having lost their master, muse b is just trying their best to survive doing whatever they can and living wherever they can. the two end up meeting after muse a finds himself horribly injured and beaten down after a run in with some rival bounty hunters on the planet of tatooine. muse b finds the injured mandalorian and helps heal him with the use of his powers. seeing the mandalorian as a free means of shelter and protection, the padawan manages to weasel their way in to becoming the bounty hunter's companion. reluctant, muse a allows muse b to tag along.
however, it is soon discovered that muse a is force sensitive and muse b is eager to try and help muse a with his newly found power. the problem is, muse a is quite enticed by the dark side and this leads to some very destructive and chaotic choices that lead the two into a lot of trouble. so, it's up to muse b to try and lead muse a away from this dark and destructive path and to make sure that his companion doesn't go and get himself or both of them killed
[I'd be Muse A]
muse a has been in battle for longer than he'd like to admit. as a runner, his job is to deliver important messages on either horseback or on foot and more than he'd like, he usually ends up on foot. he doesn't try to get close to others, especially after losing so many of his friends. muse b hasn't really done much work on the frontlines. he's usually the one hanging back at base, safe from the trenches and the constant bombardment of artillery fire until he is called up to the frontlines due to a shortage of soldiers. at first, he doesn't think it too bad but soon learns the horrors of war the hard way. one day, he finds himself particularly interested in muse a having seen the soldier multiple times in and out of the trenches. though, through his multiple attempts to strike up a conversation, muse a just always seems to brush him aside until the need for more runners arises and muse b is chosen. assigned to be muse a's partner, much to muse a's disliking, the two would be tasked on multiple missions for message deliveries. horribly inexperienced, tensions do arise between the more experienced muse a and inexperienced muse b but the two end up finding themselves growing closer by the second.
[I'd be Muse A]
It's WWII and the United States has just entered the war after being attacked at Pearl Harbor. Quite a lot of soldiers are being stationed with allies who have joined the fight against the Nazis. Celestian is an ace fighter pilot who is one of the best pilots in his squadron and in the base he resides in. He's incredibly skilled but can sometimes be a bit too overconfident and reckless. Your character (Muse B) is a female pilot who is quite new to the whole war scene. However, she is going to make sure that those who underestimate her will eat their words. Celestian is tasked with being kind of like her guide and is tasked with helping further train her. Despite not being too entirely thrilled, he doesn't have a choice and accepts to basically be kind of like a teacher to her. Muse B, on the other hand, is ready to go and is ready to be taught further by her new teacher. Of course, Celestian is quick to show his disinterest but Muse B is persistent and is always almost ready to go out for training. She's awake before him standing outside his sleeping quarters, she's making sure to keep up with him everywhere she goes, and she's always there to help him when he looks like he needs it. He does end up warming up to her after a while and this ends up being a story in which the caretaker ends up being the one cared for. Muse B soon begins to find herself trying to make sure that, Celestian isn't getting into trouble 24/7. The two begin to build a bond over the time they spend together and Muse B finds herself developing a strong crush for, Celestian. This thread is about their story of just trying to survive the war and probably getting into more than just a deep friendship.
[I'd be Muse A]
muse a is an outlaw on the run. he's practically been a criminal his whole life. he's ran with gangs, murdered, stole, lied, and has more bounties than he can keep count of on his head. it seems as if he can never escape any of it and everyday is a fight for survival as he tries his best to stay hidden from the law and the bounty hunters who are out to get him. to make matters worse, he's stuck taking care of his niece, a young girl who definitely shouldn't be living life on the run. muse b is a bounty hunter who has been after muse a for about two years, now. they're determined to catch him and collect that sweet cash reward. one night, they find the two after hearing noises coming from an abandoned barn. muse a is horribly wounded, pretty much on the verge of death and the kid is absolutely hysterical, trying her best to make sure her uncle doesn't die. muse b tries to take the kid away but she's not going anywhere and is practically glued to the criminal's side. seeing the kid so close to the criminal strikes something in, muse b and they spare the criminal. soon enough, muse b caves in and takes the criminal and kid back to their place and helps patch up, muse a. after some days, the criminal wakes up and the bounty hunter is torn between turning him in or letting him go. however, after muse a tells muse b their story, muse b goes against their own code and chooses to help, muse a, who is trying to make it out of the west and into the east as to just be able to have a peaceful life away from his criminal past. though, the bounty hunter is still quite skeptical on the journey but the trip brings the criminal and bounty hunter closer together and they will soon find that love knows no labels but they also learn that escaping a criminal's trouble filled past isn't so easy to escape and on top of that, there's still the criminal's niece to worry about
[I'd be Muse A]
muse a is an outlaw and is wanted in probably every state there is and has more enemies than he can remember. he's had a troubled childhood and practically raised himself. the outlaw ran with a gang in his teenage years but after said gang fell apart, he began to travel by himself until he befriended muse b, an eccentric, english conman who has just been in as much trouble as muse a. muse b having had come from a life in the city who he would have to leave due to all the trouble had caused. his whole life, muse a has been running and it looks like he isn't done running just yet. however, as much as he may adore his life of crime, there's nothing more he wants than to actually have a calm and normal life where he could just let go of all his problems. however, he still has quite the number of bounties to worry about and not only that but he's pissed off quite a few people in his lifetime and they're the type of people who are always out for blood. on top of that, he's also on a mission to find his twin sister who was kidnapped by a rival gang when they were only teenagers. the two criminals are stuck in a whirlwind of trouble 24/7 as muse a tries to find his sister and keep himself away from getting killed, all while muse b is stuck by his side, trying to make sure his friend doesn't get killed
[I'd be Muse B]
muse a has been living in New York City for about a year now. they have made a fair amount of friends and has landed themselves an alright-paying job in a nearby cafe. It's also no secret that, Muse A absolutely adores watching crime dramas. they love books, movies, and TV shows that deal with the genre and especially secret agent stuff. All of this has interested them since Muse A was a kid and they have always wondered what it would be like to work as a secret agent and go on a bunch of exciting adventures. However, it's all just fiction and fantasy, right? One day, Muse A receives a new neighbor and is more than happy to gain a new friend. Muse B is Muse A's new neighbor. Muse B and Muse A soon strike up conversation and befriend one another. They do the things friends would do like go out and explore the city, go through the many shops, and just have fun overall. Muse A has quite a lot of fun talking with Muse B about their obsession with crime dramas and Muse B doesn't seem to have any issues with listening to Muse A talk about said crime dramas. However, Muse B often intrigues Muse A. He sometimes shows up covered in bruises, fresh wounds, and bandages. Muse B however, is always able to come up with a reason every single time. Muse A is also able to take notice of the fact that Muse B seems to know quite a lot, more than a normal New Yorker should know. Muse B also seems to be too in shape for, Muse A's liking. However, despite all these questionable traits, Muse A tries dismissing all of them but soon enough, their obsession with criminal dramas takes hold of their mind and leads them into conducting their own amateur investigations into Muse B. What they don't know is that, Muse B is actually a secret agent. He has worked as one for years and is considered the very best in the agency he works for. Muse B was assigned a mission to gather more information on a highly dangerous target and to then track them down when they are able to gain a location. Through it all, Muse B was also assigned a covert op and soon moves into an apartment building, acting as a normal person. They quickly adapt to their undercover identity and despite being told not to befriend any civilians, Muse B ends up befriending Muse A. Through their many conversations, Muse A tells Muse B how much they would love to work as a secret agent, thinking it would be fun and full of adventure. Muse B only plays along, not wanting to blow his cover. However, one night, Muse A finds out the truth after they are with Muse B, driving home. A car chase ensues and Muse B begins pulling off impressive and risky maneuvers. The whole car chase reminds, Muse A of a movie she once saw and they soon put all the pieces together. When they get back to the apartment building, they confront Muse B about him being a secret agent and despite Muse B trying to dodge around the question, Muse A ultimately finds out. Soon enough, Muse A is dragged into Muse B's life and often asks for him to train them. Will Muse A be able to live a normal life with a friend such as Muse B? Or will Muse B end up endangering Muse A as they are slowly dragged into all this secret agent business?
[I'd be Muse B]
High-speed car chases, shooting bad guys, a lot of running, and being able to see the world. That's what Muse A always thought it would be like when they signed up to be part of a secret agency. They never expected to be given a simple office job. The agency saw that they were better at being the brains of the operations and so, Muse A was stuck behind computer screens, tasked with doing all the technical work that the field agents would need done. Despite the difficulty of the job, nobody ever acknowledged them. Not even a single 'thank you' or anything of the sort. Muse A never really hated the job, that was a strong word. They just always felt that they could be doing much more, that they could be out there with the field agents running from explosions and driving high-speed super-cars down the highway. The only problem was, they just wasn't built for it. No matter how much Muse A longed for field work, they would always be told that their job was back at HQ behind a computer screen. Muse A is quite oblivious to the fact that they're not physically and mentally built for field work. All their knowledge on field work comes from their own fantasies and day-dreams (fueled by the stories they would overhear), when in fact, it was all much more dangerous than they could ever imagine. Muse B (my character) knows, first-hand, that being out in the field isn't easy, considering that he works as a field agent. Not only is he just a field agent but he is the best agent that the agency has. He is Muse A's idol. Despite, Muse A never actually seeing him or working with him, they treat him like a celebrity. Almost the whole agency, does. On a daily, Muse A hears all the stories, gossip, and rumors about, Muse B. He is quite the agent and everybody knows that. It's the stories of Muse B that fuels Muse A's fantasies about field work and it's Muse B's stories that keeps them determined and hardworking, hoping that one day they'll get chosen to be a field agent and one day, their dreams come true. They are approached and told that they will now be assigned to field work and will be given a small team and mentor to work with. Ecstatic, Muse A can't wait to get to training to become a field agent. However, they're not so sure how to correctly react when they find out that their new mentor and partner is, Muse B. Soon enough, Muse A learns that being a field agent isn't exactly as easy as they thought it would be and Muse B learns that mentoring wasn't going to be as easy as he thought, especially when Muse A ends up getting caught up in the missions he and his team are assigned.
[I'd be Muse A]
muse a is a demon, always has been always will be. a huge troublemaker who has little regard for rules and being good. he's been on earth since the birth of jesus and his one and only job was to keep track of and watch [and to also caused some trouble], muse b, who is an angel and quite possibly the kindest person you'll ever meet. muse b has been on earth for the same amount of time as, muse a. their job, as an angel, was to make sure that the earth was to stay safe from the dangers that hell and its demons brought. they brought upon miracles for the people of earth. miracles which, muse a usually tried to mess with. they've known each other for years now and they've lived on earth ever since they were put there. their first meeting was somewhere after the birth of jesus and despite the two of them knowing that they were enemies, the two of them never found it within themselves to try and hurt one another. they became friends quite fast. a relationship they keep hidden from their respective bosses, as they know the punishment that would be brought upon them had either of their higher ranks were to ever find out about their friendship. however, as years passed and as both the earth and humanity changed, so did their relationship. somewhere around the 1930's they found themselves in the middle of a huge argument which caused the two to split. muse a disappeared from muse b's life and it seemed as if that was the end. their friendship was no more. until now. on one horribly stormy night, right when muse b was getting ready to settle in for the night a knock comes to their door. their visitor? a drunk, miserable, and rain-soaked demon at their doorstep. it's muse a. however he's too drunk to even comprehend the basic english language, so muse b holds their tongue and saves any questions they have for the morning when muse a is more sober. in the morning, muse a remembers almost nothing about last night and awakes to their angel companion sitting nearby, armed with an arsenal of questions [because, well, i mean it's the first time muse b has ever seen muse a after he disappeared for all those years] and muse a soon finds himself being bombarded by more questions than he can keep up with. the two soon find some common ground and muse b invites muse a on a simple day out. a sort of a way to catch up and to rebuild their relationship. however, while out, muse b is contacted by some higher ranks about an upcoming war against hell. a war that they want no part in but also have no say in. a war they want to stop. a war they want to stop that they drag muse a into stopping with them. not only do they have stopping a whole war on their shoulders, but muse b is also pretty positive that they might just be in love with muse a.
[I'd be Muse A]
muse a is a hockey player on his way to becoming part of a professional team. muse b is a figure skater who is also on their way to becoming a professional and maybe one day being able to compete in the olympics. the only thing is, both of them are desperately in need of some extra training. while muse a may be fast and strong, he's just not agile enough and always slips and messes up when it comes to moving quickly and with grace. he may be able to take hit after hit but you can not count on him to make a quick turn without slipping and falling. muse b may be light on their feet and able to do precise movements with elegance but their body just isn't strong enough. they tire easily and are unable to do very high jumps or long spins. they may have great balance and great flexible movements but they're just not strong enough to complete certain things. they've both gone through multitudes of trainers but nothing has helped and both of them may as well just drop any hope of reaching professional level. however, one day, their coaches choose to pair them together. a risky move but both their coaches are confident that they can learn from one another. but of course, how could a rough and tough hockey player and an elegant and graceful figure skater ever get along?
[I'd be Muse A]
muse a is an archaeologist and treasure hunter. he works for both himself and sometimes for museums and other private companies, including the government. exploring and adventuring is in his blood. his father was a treasure hunter while his grandfather was a historian and his grandmother an archaeologist. almost everyone in his family had a job that had to do with history or artifacts. ranging from digging up dinosaur bones to recovering items from old ship wrecks. muse b is a journalist. they're working hard to climb further up on the ladder and dream of having their own independent show all about showing off the world and reporting about different countries. almost everyday they dream about being able to travel and teach others but for now, they're stuck writing and talking about boring subjects they know nobody wants to listen to or read about. however, muse b gets their big break when they are offered a job they could only dream of. they are offered to follow along with muse a to collect information on their finds for a new show that is to be produced. of course, muse b gladly accepts and doesn't hesitate to travel across the ocean to meet up with their new partner. muse b thinks nothing of the job. all they know is that their partner is an archaeologist and that they'll get to travel here and there. they'll get to see new sights, meet new people, learn new things, and more importantly, they'll be able to kick back and relax. after all, their new partner is going to be doing nothing but dig up ancient vases, right?
[I'd be Muse A]
The Zirden Galaxy, a galaxy home to many different species, solar systems, and planets. Muse A lives on Sector 4, a planet that is considered one of the most dangerous planets in the Airdon Solar System. It's home to criminals, the poor, the violent, and the unforgiving. Together, they have called this planet home for more than 100 years. Despite just how lowly it may be, Muse A calls it home. Just like almost everybody on Sector 4, Muse A has a deep hatred for the richer folk of the galaxy. He sees them as nothing but stuck-up people who have no sympathy for those in the lower classes and as easy targets to steal from. Muse B lives on the opposite end of the galaxy in a planet called, Taizu. It's the complete polar opposite of, Sector 4. Taizu is one of the richest planets in the whole galaxy (it's up there in the top 10 list) and is incredibly beautiful and inhabited by the rich and only the rich. It is an absolute paradise. Muse B has lived here his whole life. Born and raised on, Taizu, he has never left the planet. Born into rich life, pretty much everything was handed to him on a silver platter. Muse B has never had to live a hard life. Growing up, he was taught that the poor and homeless were to never be trusted and that all of them were nothing but violent murderers. Muse B still believes his parents words to this day. Of course, his beliefs are only strengthened by the hundreds of horrible that come from Sector 4. Almost everyday is there news of a horrible crime being committed on Sector 4. Muse B has never left the comforts of Taizu and he doesn't plan to anytime soon. However, he does wonder what it is like to have a proper adventure but anytime he even thinks of leaving the planet, his family is always there to hold him back. One night, Muse B is taking a walk in a nearby park where he is kidnapped and brought onto an unknown ship. His kidnappers plan to take him out of the Zirden Galaxy and hold him for ransom but they soon have to make a change in plans and end up abandoning him on, Sector 4, the one place he does not want to be. His home planet is millions of solar systems away and is pretty much on the opposite side of the Zirden Galaxy. The only reason the kidnappers were able to travel so fast was because of an item called a, Jump Drive, a rare piece of technology in the Zirden Galaxy; it allows for ships to travel at light speed. However, they are very hard to get hold of in the Zirden Galaxy. Now, Muse B is stuck on Sector 4 and has pretty much lost almost all hope of ever returning home. However, Muse B is stubborn and is determined to return home somehow. Muse B finds himself desperate and begins going around asking locals if they can help bring him home but of course, everybody only pushes him aside. It's now his third night on the planet and Muse B is close to giving up on finding help. During the night, Muse B finds himself getting caught with a group of shady people who attempt to mug and attack him. Muse A just happens to be at the right place at the right time and jumps in to save, Muse B. After saving, Muse B, Muse A begins to leave but before he can really go anywhere, Muse B catches up with Muse A and begs his rescuer to help get him home. Before Muse A can even decline or say anything in general, Muse B tells him that he'll reward him an offer nobody could turn down and Muse A accepts. This is where their journey begins.
[I'd be Muse A]
muse a is a ghost, killed in the early 1900's, somewhere around the 20's and 50's after a gang related incident. he has no idea who killed him or why they even killed him and not knowing his murderer has been bothering him ever since. for years, he has searched and searched, trying to find some kind of evidence to point him towards his killer but he just can't find anything. as the years go on, he has become more corrupt, more evil. he's slowly turning into a vengeful evil ghost and is afraid that one day he won't be himself anymore. as long as he doesn't find any evidence on his killer, the more he becomes more corrupt and evil. all he wants is to be able to pass on in peace but he just can't, knowing that his killer was never found. muse b doesn't believe in ghosts. he thinks all ghost stories are fake and you could never convince him that ghosts are real. that is, until he finds himself having to work in a small western town popular with tourists. he works at one of the old saloons that are famous for ghost tours. of course, he believes none of that and only does his job of guard duty at night, dismissing any and all ghost stories his co-workers talk about. however, muse b soon learns that ghosts are real when he comes upon muse a, furious and in a hurry as he is scouring through a pile of papers left within the basement. at first, muse b is dumbfounded, believing muse a to just be a hallucination from sleep deprivation but he soon accepts the fact that he had just seen a ghost. soon enough, the two team up on a search for the person who killed muse a and to try and bring some peace to the ghost
and more! I might update this list when more ideas come to mind

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back