• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for semi-advanced / advanced partners

kangaroosnail

craving lettuce
Hi all :)

I'm kangaroosnail, one of the few who came from FeralFront. A little about myself is that I have been roleplaying for about 8 years now, so my posts usually contain 2 - 6 paragraphs depending on the content. I would prefer if you would also match my length, but if you cannot, that is okay. Quality is way better than quantity. I also only role-play as female characters (I am uncomfortable playing male characters, sorry) and am open to either gxm or gxg plots.

A few ideas I have are:

• Muse A is a demon who escaped Hell and ended up on Earth. Muse B is an Angel sent to find, capture, and return Muse A to Hell.
  • Muse A is an immortal in charge of time. Muse B is a mortal who figured out time travel and messes up the timeline. Muse A becomes fed up with Muse B's antics. (Umbrella Academy vibes)
  • Muse A is an undercover cop/investigator. Muse B is part of a criminal/mafia/drug gang. Muse B finds out Muse A is not who they say they are.
I am also open to other ideas such as:
  • supernatural x human
  • superhero x villain
  • dystopian/survival
  • medieval
  • harrypotter
Although my list is a bit short, I am open to all ideas! Just send me a message and we can talk more.

Thanks for reading!

Hi! I have a cool fantasy rp you might be interested in. Its kind of Medieval fantasy so maybe it'll be right up your alley?

Hi Sevora!

I really like mixtures of genres! Medieval fantasy sounds amazing :-) What's the idea you have? You can pm me or we can talk here. I'm new to this site, so I don't know if we should talk about it here or privately. So whichever, I'll be glad to talk about it with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back