• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for rps!

quinx

frikkin' nerd
hey all, my name's quinx and I'm looking for roleplays!

I usually only do group rps so I'm not used to 1x1, so apologies if I mess up. I'm super rusty, haven't rped in at least a year, but you can expect at least a paragraph from me.

I don't do romance as main plots, but I love them as subplots! I also like to play multiple characters- I can handle many at once.

Here's a list of my interests, shamelessly copy/pasted. Probably forgot some though.

genres: fantasy, supernatural, action, mystery, horror, adventure, drama

books: harry potter and percy jackson- the usual. admittedly, I don't read much anymore.

shows: various animes- ask me! though I don't watch anime, I enjoy rping in the universes they're set in.

games: pokemon, persona, danganronpa, zero escape, probably others

other: homestuck. I really want to rp a fansession.

Thanks for reading!

Hello!

I would Send a PM instead of this message, but I haven't completed the 10 post requirement yet.
So if you wanted to PM, you would have to start it.

Which personas are you familiar with? I can only confidently do 3, 4, and 5, but would be willing to look into 1 and 2.

Hello!

I would Send a PM instead of this message, but I haven't completed the 10 post requirement yet.
So if you wanted to PM, you would have to start it.

we can plot on this thread if you want? Right now I have less than 10 posts as well.

Which personas are you familiar with? I can only confidently do 3, 4, and 5, but would be willing to look into 1 and 2.

same as you - 3, 4, and 5. do you have any plots in mind?

With this post. I have more than 10 posts. So I can start a pm with you :P gimme a bit for it to go through

same as you - 3, 4, and 5. do you have any plots in mind?

I like the premise from Persona 5 about changing hearts the most but I think I like the persona styles from 4 the most. I still like aspects of persona 3 but I guess it isn't my favourite. I don't have a plot in mind in relation to Persona per se but I have some ideas that can be repurposed. PM me if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back