What's new

Multiple Settings looking for rps!

quinx

frikkin' nerd
hey all, my name's quinx and I'm looking for roleplays!

I usually only do group rps so I'm not used to 1x1, so apologies if I mess up. I'm super rusty, haven't rped in at least a year, but you can expect at least a paragraph from me.

I don't do romance as main plots, but I love them as subplots! I also like to play multiple characters- I can handle many at once.

Here's a list of my interests, shamelessly copy/pasted. Probably forgot some though.

genres: fantasy, supernatural, action, mystery, horror, adventure, drama

books: harry potter and percy jackson- the usual. admittedly, I don't read much anymore.

shows: various animes- ask me! though I don't watch anime, I enjoy rping in the universes they're set in.

games: pokemon, persona, danganronpa, zero escape, probably others

other: homestuck. I really want to rp a fansession.

Thanks for reading!

Krahzy

BLACKJACK!
Hello!

I would Send a PM instead of this message, but I haven't completed the 10 post requirement yet.
So if you wanted to PM, you would have to start it.

quinx

frikkin' nerd
Hello!

I would Send a PM instead of this message, but I haven't completed the 10 post requirement yet.
So if you wanted to PM, you would have to start it.
we can plot on this thread if you want? Right now I have less than 10 posts as well.

Which personas are you familiar with? I can only confidently do 3, 4, and 5, but would be willing to look into 1 and 2.
same as you - 3, 4, and 5. do you have any plots in mind?

AngelicMusician201

An Insignificant Speck of Dust
same as you - 3, 4, and 5. do you have any plots in mind?
I like the premise from Persona 5 about changing hearts the most but I think I like the persona styles from 4 the most. I still like aspects of persona 3 but I guess it isn't my favourite. I don't have a plot in mind in relation to Persona per se but I have some ideas that can be repurposed. PM me if you're still interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)