• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RPs (Fandom+Original)

tabbybutnotacat

Hi! My Name's Tabby and I've been rping for about 7 years.
I'm really craving some rps that are full of fun, romance, and dark humor.
We can do Fandom or Original rps. I always double up, and give at least a paragraph for replies.
I watched JackA** for the first time in a while, so I'm looking to incorporate that into something hopefully, because I have an OC paired with Steve-O I want to use.
I'm also up for just celebrity rps or originals that I can incorporate my pairing to, and really I'm up for rping anything, I just have a craving for something Jacka**-esque.
Comment here or send me a PM and I will be happy to talk details and work things out!
I'm in a lot of fandoms so just list some and I'll see what we can do!​

If you’re still open to it I have a Dragon Ball RP going on at Discord that you can join, but I’m always open to starting a thread here somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back