• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for long term medieval rpers

tamarapasek

Hi! So I’m asking for a super long term rp. It’s inspired by the Tortall series by Tamora Pierce, but if you didn’t read it that’s fine. The plot for the rp is there is a brother and sister. The sister is a tomboy who’s loud, and brash. The brother is very meek, and sort of nerdy. The way it works in this society is that there’s sort of a year long testing period for people who want to be knights. The twins house is broke, and becoming a knight would give them glory. If the brother alone goes then he will almost certainly fail. So the sister poses as a man and they pretends to be twin brothers.

(My plan is for you to play the twins, and me to play the other characters plus their LIs. If you need me to I will answer questions in the comments!)

P.S There’s a very fluffy romance side arc I had in mind so if you don’t like romantic subplots you should know beforehand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back