• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP

S.Sweet

Hello, I am looking for some people to roleplay with. I have about 5 years experience in roleplay but I haven't really had the time to do a rp in a while so I might be a bit rusty. When it comes to post length I am pretty flexible, I usually copy the length my rp partner writes in but over all I do prefer writing about 5 to 15 sentences each post. I do not roleplay with one-liners, sorry but that's just a personal preference. When it comes to grammar and spelling I usually don't really care about the occasional mistakes, as long as I can understand what you are trying to say its good in my book.

In rp I do tend to mostly rp as males but I can also rp as females, whatever you might prefer. I can also do all gender pairings yet I do have a slight preference over mxm.

So when it comes to actually roleplaying I can usually come up with with a simple plot idea fairly quickly, I usually like to leave a lot open though instead of planning everything out. I do not like realistic roleplays, and will not do a roleplay like that, I only like roleplaying if it allows fantasy elements in it (magic, magical beings, supernatural things, basically anything normal etc.) I can do both modern and medieval type roleplays, yet I do tend to prefer more modern orientated ones. Romance is also a 100% okay with me.

When it comes to fandom rps I usually only rp as OC's, and would prefer it slightly if you did too since most of the times I am not interested in the canon characters (except if specified). Here is a list of fandom rps i'd be interested in doing:

Steven Universe (just Oc's am not caught up with the show though)
Harry potter (just Oc's)
Pokemon (Just Oc's)
Fnaf (I can do springtrap, or my security guard Oc.)
Undertale (I can do Asriel or Papyrus or Oc's)
Deltarune (I can do Jevil or Oc's )

And that's about it! If you would like to do some roleplay feel free to send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back