• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP!

Suighest

Lovebites
Hey there!
You can call me Sui or Ren, or just slap an RP in my face – I’ll be grateful either way!

I’m not sure exactly what I’m in the mood for right now, since it’s been so long since I’ve had an RP partner, but half the fun can be working those sorts of things out together, right?

I’m essentially game for anything that isn’t hyper realistic. I love high fantasy, low fantasy, headworlds, sci-fi, I read manga, play games, I love Star wars, I used to play a lot of D&D. I love animals, mythological and otherwise, I like dark supernatural and lighter hearted hero academies. I have a special place in my heart for monsters and cool designs, hench ladies and romances of all kinds, dysfunctional or otherwise. I can play any pairing really, FxF MxM FxM I support them all. I do prefer meatier posts, not too meaty- but a few paragraphs is good, I tend to match posts but I get easily carried away too and may write a lot in a reply! Third person is my go to.

I have no limits to speak of, really. I can play any gender, any theme, I support any twist, I have no triggers, I like writing that flows reactively, you know? I can play characters whose views I don’t agree with and whose actions I certainly wouldn’t condone in real life, it’s all meant to be a good time you know and above all it’s meant to be interesting!

I live in the UK so chances are I’ll be backward to you, but I have trouble sleeping most of the time, so there is still a good chance I’ll be around a lot anyways. I’ll probably reply several times a day if you do. If I ever miss a day or a few days, it’s probably a rare turn where my body has given out! It’ll be rare to improbable that you’ll go a few days without hearing from me, unless I’ve lost all muse for whatever we’re RPing… In such cases I’ll bring it up once I’ve forced out enough posts that I realise I’m not having much fun anymore – it happens, I won’t take it personally if it happens to you too!

I’m 26 years old, and would prefer 18+ partners. I’m very creatively driven; I work from home as a freelance artist, so my head is always in the clouds in one way or another. It can get pretty lonely though and I’ve had a tough time recently, especially with trying to be creative on my own…

If you ever want to rant or want to get something out besides RP that’s fine with me! I’d like to be friends with my partners and you can talk to me casually any time you want! I can also understand wanting to keep things more formal though it’s really up to you.

I don’t want to tucker my rusty brain out too quickly so I’ll only take one or two for now, and I’ll bump or add to this post when I think I can handle more.

Phew, that felt like a lot of talking for what turns out to be very little actual information, but thank you for reading anyway! Feel free to ask anything and I’m happy to offer a ‘trial’ period where we RP and we can decide if we’re happy with each other long term! You can hit me up with a long term muse you haven't tried out or suggest anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back