• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Rp Partners

Ghul

Haunted and Beautiful.
Hey Everyone,

I’m looking for brave individuals willing to jump into some Rp with me.

A little about myself:
I’ve been rp’ing for over 10 years. It started when I discovered a roleplay chatango board on an anime site when I was young. At first, I was completely confused by it - then I fell in love.

Style
I’m a literate Rp’er and an extremely proficient writer. When it comes to length expectations, I don’t have any. What I ask is that you write with passion; lose yourself in the story. I want you coming up with characters, side-stories, locations, backstories and everything in between. I want us to build a living, breathing world together, one sentence at a time.

Rules
I’m only interested in M X F pairings.

Nothing against the other pairings, they just aren’t my vibe.

That said, as the world/story evolves, I have no problem playing an ever-expanding list of NPC’s of all kinds.

Turn Off’s
My biggest turn off is lack of content - not to be confused with a ‘lack of writing’.

I’ll often receive replies where my partner has written paragraph after paragraph of nothing. No dialogue, no character action, no moving the story forward - just long-winded exposition, or worse, a summary of my own post with the addition of what their character thought about it.

This drives me crazy. Rp is about give and take. If all your character does is react to things emotionally, that doesn’t give me anything to go on. Here’s a tip for all you newbie Rp’ers out there - replies should have two phases:

1. React to what your partner did

2. Take a new action/introduce an element to the story your partner can react to

This means, if you’re someone who wants to sit in the rollercoaster and look around as things pass you by - I’m not your partner. But if you want to undo your seatbelt, climb over the side and jump into the unknown, then I’m ready!

Original Roleplay
In conclusion, I’m willing to roleplay anything.

I prefer Rp’s with action, romance and a little fantasy… but I’m also willing to jump into things outside my comfort zone. I want to push myself as a writer and see how I work with the material.

I’m also flexible and more approachable than I’m sure this post made me sound - so come say hi (DM me) and let’s build something together :)

See you out there.

- Ghul

Hey there! I'm more so a fantasy based rp partner than anything else but if you'd like to brainstorm a plot together feel free to message me anytime! 🤠

Users who are viewing this thread

Back