• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

beanbagbartoon

Hello, you can call me Bean! I have a truckload of interests and I want to get into roleplaying more things. It's been a while since I've roleplayed so I might be a bit rusty, but I have to restart somewhere right? I basically want to open the door wide open to most things because I have a lot of ideas, but I want to start by matching my roleplay partner's desires. I'm just overall open to a LOT of things. I would love to do any sort of pairing, whether it be between two people or even more. The same can be said for any combination of genders.

Please remember that I am into a bunch of genres for playing canon characters or new OCs, whether they are from original plots or from already established plots/realities, like from some of the fandoms I'm into (and not limited to):
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Anime/Donghua/Manga/Manhua/Manhwa/Comics
  • Asian Drama
  • Danmei/Baihe
  • DC
  • Disney
  • Dungeons and Dragons
  • Final Fantasy
  • Genshin Impact
  • Harry Potter
  • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
  • Isekai/Villainess/Villain/Regression/Changing the Original Plot Stories
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Kpop/Other Asian Music
  • League of Legends
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Peter Pan
  • Marvel
  • Merlin
  • Miraculous Ladybug
  • Mythology/Folklore//History
  • Supernatural
  • Teen Wolf
  • Twilight/First Kill/Vampire Diaries
  • Twisted Wonderland
  • Voltron
  • World of Warcraft

I really like fantasy, adventure, and romance, but I would like to sink my teeth into a lot of types of roleplay with the help of a partner or group!

I usually write at least a paragraph, but I can easily write more or less depending on the partner. I tend to write in third-person past-tense, but I'm not opposed to trying new things. Right now I'm focusing on seeing what styles I'd get more into, so that's why I'm pretty open haha.

I'm in EST if that will change any opinions. Anyways, feel free to message me and we can for sure see where we coalesce. :)

Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss! I also love Kingdom Hearts and Alice in Wonderland

Hello, you can call me Bean! I have a truckload of interests and I want to get into roleplaying more things. It's been a while since I've roleplayed so I might be a bit rusty, but I have to restart somewhere right? I basically want to open the door wide open to most things because I have a lot of ideas, but I want to start by matching my roleplay partner's desires. I'm just overall open to a LOT of things. I would love to do any sort of pairing, whether it be between two people or even more. The same can be said for any combination of genders.

Please remember that I am into a bunch of genres for playing canon characters or new OCs, whether they are from original plots or from already established plots/realities, like from some of the fandoms I'm into (and not limited to):
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Anime/Donghua/Manga/Manhua/Manhwa/Comics
  • Asian Drama
  • Danmei/Baihe
  • DC
  • Disney
  • Dungeons and Dragons
  • Final Fantasy
  • Genshin Impact
  • Harry Potter
  • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
  • Isekai/Villainess/Villain/Regression/Changing the Original Plot Stories
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Kpop/Other Asian Music
  • League of Legends
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Peter Pan
  • Marvel
  • Merlin
  • Miraculous Ladybug
  • Mythology/Folklore//History
  • Supernatural
  • Teen Wolf
  • Twilight/First Kill/Vampire Diaries
  • Twisted Wonderland
  • Voltron
  • World of Warcraft

I really like fantasy, adventure, and romance, but I would like to sink my teeth into a lot of types of roleplay with the help of a partner or group!

I usually write at least a paragraph, but I can easily write more or less depending on the partner. I tend to write in third-person past-tense, but I'm not opposed to trying new things. Right now I'm focusing on seeing what styles I'd get more into, so that's why I'm pretty open haha.

I'm in EST if that will change any opinions. Anyways, feel free to message me and we can for sure see where we coalesce. :)
hey! are you up for an rp? I usually do a lot of these! I rp in the same style as you too btw!!

Yello. I would be interested in trying some of these roleplay ideas you have listed. Them being Alice in Wonderland, DC, and Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss.

I would be interested in the age regression and/or isekai stories, but I do have concerns about how much you said you could write. Do you think you could commit to at least four or five paragraphs per post every post? if so send me a message to discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back