• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for interested people ( search Fandom)xez

_Yua Watanabe_

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙤.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well yeah you read the title, (dont worry abt the random letters at the end just makes it easier for me to find my thread) im bored with the current group of friends (no offense) i have right now and need something new.
As of now i wanna work with more roleplay ideas. Some ideas however id prefer for a group rp befote i start you can call me whatever you want. My most common names however is dashy, scoot, mishu, mono, pluto, and hooni. So you can pick!

[the things with ☆stars☆ next to them are the things i like the most compared to others which means ill work extra hard with them if it has more then one star that just means i like them even more then others]

I can do Male x Male
Female x Female
Or Male x female (and or other genders)

fandoms Im in:
• Amphibia ☆
• The Owl House ☆☆
• The promised Neverland☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• warrior cats☆☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• MLP ☆
• Sky: children of the light
• Minecraft?
• Undertale (depends)
• Deltarune
• steven universe
• FNAF
• Yandere Theme☆☆
• Animal crossing (depends on plot ideas)
• Little Nightmares 1 and 2 [(group rp) or 1x1]
• Madoka Magica [(group rp) or 1x1]
• Soul Eater ☆☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• Genshin impact
• Made in Abyss☆
• Happy Sugar Life☆☆
• Oshi no ko [(group rp)]☆☆☆
• Avatar the last air bender☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• legend of korra☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]

(I dont mind recommendations as there are alot i havent mentioned since i dont remember off the top of my head right now)

Themes/or just stuff im interested in

•Romance ☆ (group rp or 1 x 1)
•horror ☆☆
•Gore☆☆
• slice of life
• Isekai (group rp)
• Fantasy☆
• Labs/experiment rp☆
•sci-fi
• Angst☆☆
• furry stuff ☆
• Animals ☆
• Weirdcore ☆ (group rp)
• Magical girl genre (weather its dark or wholesome) [(group rp) or 1x1]
• SCP foundation (idk much abt it but i enjoy it time to time)

Subjects i am capable of handling: Anything that includes:
• trauma,
• abuse,
• Experimentation,
• Physiological horror,
• manipulation.
• Any sensitive topics really

I would prefer if you came to me with decent plots already in mind, if not we can work on something together (i can help of course)

I dont care about your age really, just be respectful please. I would appreciate if you didnt do short sentences as it makes it easier to describe things when its a longer paragraph yk yk?
Im definitely free to do a public/group rp about these topics aswell, so like. If you have any ideas you wanna put into place please hit me up.

thats all. hope you become interested :]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Current plot ideas, that i need help with or want to do:

• My little pony, an rp based off of the original Children of the night video, which features princess luna singing away orphaned and suffering fillies away to a better place. In the beginning a grown pony who appears among the children in the video mentions the rememberance of luna.

• an rp showing and describing what luna and celestia went through, how things played out from beginning to end. And how luna's hate grew. Basically a retelling as a roleplay which i believe would be fun! (I can play luna)

• i also want yo do Mlp creepypasta rps possibly? Like for example my little amnesia >video

Or something like thr apple sleep expirement or forever faithful >videos
i have more fanfic or mlp creepypastas id like to do but that could be discussed later

Another edit: do Thelostnarrator (on youtube) hss posted the sequal reading for an apple sleep expiriment part 1 and two are out and since i love mlp grimdarks i hope someone has an idea they could come to me with so we could rp it out :3

I take my mlp roleplays swriously so if yall have any mlp rp ideas ESPESSIALLY grimdark pls tell me.

Also ps: make aure to read over the info♡ thank you.

Last edited:
Boop☆

Boop♡

Howdy! How do you feel about Warrior cat OC rps?

I'm very new to this so you'll have to show me the ropes and such, but just message me and I think it'll be a good fit! I love to create unique characters and RP situations and drawing OCs (like the example in the file).

Look forward to possible RPing with you.

Attachments

• vulture tooth insta.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
an if you want i can do the fantasy or isekai
Ooh do you have a good idea of ehat you want to do?im not good with plots on the spot unless i preplanned for certain fandoms snd such

Well yeah you read the title, im bored with the current group of friends i have right now and need something new.

As of now i wanna work with character dynamics so id like to do a 1x1 rp with a Rather depressed or lonely looking character mixed with an energetic happy one. Since thats the most easiest to practice with!

I can do Male x Male

Female x Female

Or Male x female (and or other genders)

Though id most likely stick with being a guy in this.

But since thats preferred theres other things id like to do.

Like warrior cats
MLP
Isekai
Fantasy,
Lab Rps.
Angst

And maybe a few others though im not good eith certain plots so if you pick these o hope someone of you have one interesting (i can help of course)

Bumpy wumpy

Interest or something?

Depends. You have a plot?

..i need you to pick a topic lol and do you have a plot?

Dm me the plot and ill see if i like it lol or if i can do something with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back