• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there!

First thing I’d like to mention is… I’ve been away from RPNation for at least a year. So I apologise if my roleplay is a little rusty. I’m hoping to pick it up again, sort of like New Year, New Roleplay.

I’m not looking for anything massive, something that can ease me back into role playing again. I’m looking at doing 2 - 3 lines per paragraph. I’m looking at MxF or MxM. I also don’t like to double up as I feel I can’t focus on multiple characters, sorry! If you’re okay with that then that’ll be amazing!

What about the roleplay? Well, I have a couple of fandoms I’m interested in which I shall mentioned soon. Other than that, an original fantasy roleplay would be another interested of mine.

So, the fandoms that I’m interested in are: Pokemon, Arrowverse, DC Universe, Percy Jackson, Grishaverse, Avatar (ATLA & TLOK) and Minecraft. If you’re also interested in these, let new know which and we can discuss.

I think that’s everthing… Thank you for reading my post and if you’re interested in anything I’ve mentioned please don’t hesitate to PM me or leave a message below. Also feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!

I can RP Pokemon, Dc, PJO, and Avatar I even have plots for the pokemon, PJO, and Avatar rps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back