• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕑 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•€

Howl

μšΈλΆ€μ§–λŠ” λŠ‘λŒ€.

• 324d205170561eb455fbc92fd8deab9e.gif

Nice to meet you!
    My name is Howl and I am excited to meet some rp friends!

A little bit bout me:
    - 23 years old
    - Valorant Addicted
    - Cat lover ~ My spouse and I own 3
    - Roleplayer for many years
    - Korean
    - I work full time as a chemistry analyst

I would love to be friends and also roleplay together! Please dm me anytime.

Last edited:
Specifically looking for Object of Affection[Me/Female] and Yandere[You/Male] if anyone would like to!
I would love to do this with you! Go ahead and pm me! I’m also fine if we can do the classic female yandre x male obsession!

Oh wow you have so many wonderful plots!~ Your so unique and creative, hopefully when I lost my interest check I can be unique as you and creative too!

Anyways enough of my rambling, I would love to do your plot Demon x Hunter! I would be fine plying a male hunter so feel free to dm me so we can discuss plot!

i'm down for any of these:
Angel X Demon

Demon
X Hunter

Delinquent X Class President

Student w/ Powers
X Student w/ Powers

If they are still open

hello there! i would love to write tanjiro for you if you’re still searching. feel free to send a pm.

I'd be down to do an arranged marriage rp if you'd humor me to add a comedy aspect to the plot and don't mind and don't mind FxF

Just commenting cause I love this layout and your style! but also I feel and respect you looking for M/F currently I am in the same boat

hey! i would totally be interested to rp with any of the original plots you listed (besides the historical korean one just because I have very limited knowledge of it 😭😭). but if you're interested, please let me know :)

Would you be interested in students with powers (either original or MHA)
or the magical fantasy image inspiration one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back