What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP partners!

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. AU
  3. Platonic
  4. Realistic
  5. Romance
  6. School
  7. Slice of Life

--Skye--

Technical noob
Hello! I'm not really RPing with anyone at the moment, so I came here to see if anyone was interested in RPing with me!
I'm semi-literate and have been RPing for maybe two years now, but can't say if I'm any good at RPing yet :P I mainly do OCxOC RPs (Pretty much all of my OCs are female, btw), so I don't really do crossovers or anything like that. I also don't mind about character pairings most of the time, given they fit our character's sexualities, of course!

I have a few plots I wanted to try, the main two being one set in the late 90s/early '00s and the other being an SCP-type (not directly an SCP thing) plot I've been wanting to experiment with. Oh, and there's a half-vampire character I've wanted to use! (Not really a plot, but I do have some for her) There are others, but those were the main two I wanted to do.
That's about all I have to say, so if you wanna RP, I'll see ya later! I would've made this longer, but I'm not very good at writing interest posts.. ;^^

(P.S, I have a bio if you want to read it! It's in the Amino link in my 'about me page'!)

Users who are viewing this thread