• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Rp Partners

XpeachyprincessX

Hello birds and birdies!
I am somewhat new to this website, but I have been roleplaying for years on another website, but that website has become very toxic. I do all kinds of roleplays relating to fandoms or random ideas we can come up with. I am somewhat detailed, but a lot of the times I get lazy and would rather send short replies. If you are interested in rping please message me or comment :) I won't bite I promise. 200.gif

Hello birds and birdies!
I am somewhat new to this website, but I have been roleplaying for years on another website, but that website has become very toxic. I do all kinds of roleplays relating to fandoms or random ideas we can come up with. I am somewhat detailed, but a lot of the times I get lazy and would rather send short replies. If you are interested in rping please message me or comment :) I won't bite I promise. View attachment 873491
Which fandoms?

Can you list them please?
Here you are
Though, they might be into more fandoms than that
You'll have to ask

Here you are
Though, they might be into more fandoms than that
You'll have to ask
Thank you.

XpeachyprincessX XpeachyprincessX i would like to do xmen, marvel or werewolf if you are intrested

Hello birds and birdies!
I am somewhat new to this website, but I have been roleplaying for years on another website, but that website has become very toxic. I do all kinds of roleplays relating to fandoms or random ideas we can come up with. I am somewhat detailed, but a lot of the times I get lazy and would rather send short replies. If you are interested in rping please message me or comment :) I won't bite I promise. View attachment 873491
Hey, I'd be interested in an X-Men rp if you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back