• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Rp Partners

ThePettyPrincess

Well excuse me, princess
Hey everyone! I’m on the search for an Rp partner. Even though I’m new to this site, I’m not new to the Rp world. I’ve been rping for about 12 years now give or take.

Somethings I would like you to know before we start rping:

Listen I’m an old lady, one of 24 years. So I would prefer to Rp with someone who is 18+ just because that would be a more comfortable age range for me. Nothing against you youngsters but I don’t want to be blamed for “corrupting” someone’s precious child ???

I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I don’t mean dominating sexually wise (though that is fine too!) I just mean I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with then them being an pussy. I don’t want someone that just gives in or god forbid cries during one little fight. And if their mean but a relationship is able to build around that, that’s even better!

I love slow burn romances. If you aren’t sure what that is, it basically means that it’s going to take a while for a romance to start between the two. I don’t want anything instant, sure an instant crush is fine, what ever. But I would like for the romance to slowly develop between the two. Even more so if they start out hating each other!

I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I’m more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well.

I typically can write anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs per post. Though I’ve I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to make your post length as well!

A few pairings I enjoy are:
VampireXHuman
Spoiled Rich KidXNormal kid
CEOs SonxEmployee/normal person(students?)
A GodxHuman

Those are just a few idea that I have bouncing around. If you have any ideas or would like to come up with one, please let me know and we can figure something out!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back