• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partners!

Heaven Tachibana

Greetings!

I joined RPNation recently and as the title suggests, I'm on the look-out for possible Roleplay partners! If you feel like we'd get along well, please do reply in this thread because I cannot send/receive PMs yet.

Firstly, if you'd like to know more about me as a role-player, you can check out my profile or the introduction post I made here.

I'm greatly interested in fantasy, romance, MxM, and mature themes, but I'm willing to try out many kinds of RP. My RP style varies from two sentences to a couple paragraphs, and I'm willing to adjust to the needs of my partners!~

Plots That Interest Me:
  • You or Him: (MxM, Dark, Mature) A was leading his own life happily until one fateful night, when he is captured by a man who claims to be a vampire and wants to consume A. Upon pleading for his life, A is given two options by his captor - either he allows the vampire to finish him off, or he brings him a replacement human every day in exchange for a day to live.
  • My Little Prince: (MxM, Dark, Mature) A is a delusional young man who is convinced that he is the butler of his childhood friend B. B cares for his friend and humors him sometimes, but things begin to get out of hand as A wants to service his 'prince' in every way possible...
  • Liar, Liar: (MxM, Dark, Angst) A and B were childhood friends. Over time, they drifted apart and A became the kind of guy that bullied B. Two years later, they meet again as colleagues. A seems to have changed, but B senses that he has changed for the worst...
  • We're Roommates: (FxF, Angst, Humor) A and B have been roommates for a year. A is in an unfulfilling long-distance relationship, and B hooks up with random men on a daily basis. Both women are attracted towards each other, but neither is brave enough to venture that path. Until one night, when B returns home too drunk.
  • Older is Sexier: (MxF, humor, possible angst) A is a high school delinquent, and B is his therapist. However, her job is made so much harder when B refuses to listen to a word she says and instead is hell-bent on seducing her.

If you find any of the above ideas interesting, please comment below! I have a preference for all the A characters but I am willing to RP as character B as well. Also if you would like to make changes to the pairings (such as you want a MxF ship instead of an MxM ship), I'm open to suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back