• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 。・゚゚・♡Looking for some active partners! Pairings included!♡・゚゚・。

MoonBunBun

Let me sleep in a dream full of colors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Welcome to my thread💗
╚══════════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⊱ ──────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────────── ⊰

°Please be at least literate (like 3-6 written full-structure paragraph )

•Give me something to respond to please don't send dry messages. It's hard to continue to write.

°If you lose interest it's totally fine! You could always just leave ghosting is cool! But I would like it if you would tell me. You don't have to tho! Just  Please leave the pm . So I know you are no longer interested. That and I can clean out my inbox

• I won't rush you for a reply, take as long as you need. I hope you will also do the same for me.

If it's been while feel free to remind me, I promise I don't maliciously forget you

Please don't spam me!

°please be 18 or older. I'm 22 and that's what I feel comfy with.

•please do NOT control my characters! It's okay when the characters are travelling or time skip. But other then that please don't or at least ask me first. It kill the rp for me.

About me

I am a college student looking for rp to help me relax during these trying times. I'm literate to advance as well as a huge sucker for romance. I am in love with fantasy all my characters are meant for a fantasy setting. I Adore ooc! It's my favorite! And recently a lot of my rps have been dead or stagnant so I'm looking for a few partners who like the same thing I like. If we have role played before and things ended suddenly hmu I might want to continue. But yeah! That's it :))

≻────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────≺

What I am looking for

Someone who is literate down for a fantasy adventure with romance and a little action/drama. Someone who (Preferably) can play a male role (MxF) or another Female role (for FxF). I can play M in MxF here or there but you gotta have a good plot to interest me. I am looking for someone who can play multiple npcs as well as it brings life to the RP.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*

Dancer x Fallen noble

demon hunter x demon

hero's child x villain's child

priestess x Assassin

Priestess x Demon

Vampire X Human/Hunter

 Anything inspired by fairytales

☆.★CRAVINGS★.☆

A plot inspired by Swan lake

*A plot inspired by Snow White *
(I'm looking for someone to rp this with.)

Fae x Dragon

**Human knight/ Prince x Dragon**
(love this pairing)

Songstress x Demon Royalty

* Childhood friends to lovers*

***Pirate x Siren***

===PLEASE DM ME!==

Last edited:
Bumping today really itching for someone to do one of the cravings I have listened been wanting to do them for a while

Bump! Looking for Dragon x Prince also Red x Wolf  Let me know if these catch your eyes I have plots for them and itching to do them :p

Hi! Please check craving! I'm looking for a few partners! Please dm me if interested 💗

Lots of dead rps but that's okay! Just looking for someone new to share ideas with hmu if interested :p

Bump looking for someone interested in a potential long term ^^ really wanting to rp and enjoy the holidays

Happy holidays!!
I'm looking for a *prince x dragon* got a new plot I'm dying to try out lmk if you are interested!

Bump

The new year is coming up! I'm very excited. I hope I can meet some more wonderful people 💗

Bumping today still looking for Prince x Dragon ^^ I love this one so much!

I have a historical/ medieval plot that's arrange marriage would be fun to try out also open for prince x dragon please dm me ty ^^ ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back