• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners [Outdated]

G0n3

Obsessed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • {|} Introduction {|}
    Currently Craving: Hells Paradise

Hey, I’m just an average person looking to rp. You can call me Starz or whatever, and I go by she/her pronouns. Also don’t expect too much from me, I am usually an inactive person with a busy life. If you do not see a rp you like within my list feel free to offer me your idea, I’m open to a lot of rps. Ask me any questions!

Last edited:
Rather well versed in your introduction alone for someone who's semi-literate. I'd be more than interested in striking a chord with you if you'd send me a PM!

It's been a while since I've branched out to find a new RP partner, but your introduction has everything that I'm looking for -- and I'm quite interested in that "slayer of the gods" idea!

It's been a while since I've branched out to find a new RP partner, but your introduction has everything that I'm looking for -- and I'm quite interested in that "slayer of the gods" idea!
Awesome, I'm down with doing that! Do you want to further discuss ideas in dms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back