• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners (MxM, FxF, FxM)

RpMonki

Hey there!

I'm RPMonki.. or Morgan if you'd prefer. I am in my 20s and looking for some peeps to Rp with.
I am new to the site, not new to RP though.
I am friendly and easy to talk to, so please chat me up anytime.

I RP FxF, MxM and FxM (M only)
-- FxF is my preference--

I love all sorts of fantasy, sci fi, supernatural, and many other plots, so if none of my plots sound up your alley, let me know what you've been wanting, and maybe I'd be interested too.
I prefer romance in the RP, but am fine with a platonic RP as well.

--If you're interested in RPing with me please PM me, since I'm still a noob. :Y

"Rules?"-

-On site RPs only

-Follow the site's rules

-18+ only please

- Fully literate with proper sentences (Mistakes are fine, but not all the time please)

- Openness is key I hope that we can be friends and talk OOC all the time as well as in the RP

- If you're done or bored of the RP, no hard feelings, just let me know. :)

- NO incest, or child abuse

- Oc characters only, using Cannon worlds could be fine

- No Furries, OP characters or forcing romance/Plots

-Always talk to me about new ideas, thoughts, problems and preferences (If you don't tell me, I won't know.)

- I am pretty open, so if you want to know anything, or want to ask me to try a RP you're craving, let me know

Plots/Ideas-

Fallout- (MxM, FxF or MxF)/ Apocalypse, Scifi, Fallout
A Fallout (the game) RP. Non cannon characters only. Whichever game/world you'd prefer (Fallout 3, NV, or 4).
We can play as raiders, NCR, scavangers, or whatever we think of.

Wastelanders- (FxF or FxM) /Apocalypse, SciFi, Adventure
In this Rp we'll be playing as a true AI Robot and their creator as they roam a post apocalypse wasteland. Together they scavenge and loot abandoned buildings, towns, old machines, and anything they can get their hands on, in search of ammo, weapons, old tech and other things they can sell or use.
I will be fine playing as either role. We will discuss together the exacts of the world, and more detail of the RP.

Witnesses- (FxF, MxM or FxM) /Mystery, Drama, Horror?
In a small town where nothing ever happens two young adults see something they shouldn't have, and it rocks the very foundation of their lives. If they tell anyone they know they'll be put in jeporty, and if they leave a cruel fate will surley befall their town. Will they be able to stop it, will they flee, forget it ever happens, or will they fight until the end in hopes of saving their home town from disaster.

Must be zombies- (MxM, FxF or MxF) /Horror, Adventure, Apocolypse, Survival
Either just before, during or after the fall of civilization.
The world we knew is gone, destruction, death and the undead lurk around every corner. We do what we must to survive.
Can be multiples each, maybe as we collect survivors, and maybe they can die as well.

In spring's winds- (MxM or FxM)/ Feudal Japan, Romance, Action, Adventure, Fantasy
This Rp would be in Feudal Japan, wherein our characters take on the roles of characters in this time, with a hint of fantasy. This isn't meant to be historically correct, just a fun RP in the past.

Magi Academy- (MxM or FxF) /Modern/ Fantasy/Magic/Academy
A mostly modern world, except where magic is everywhere, in technology, government, museums, ect. We will be RPing as two students from a well established acadamy that teaches the best, brightest (and from the most influential families) students. The school's aim is to teach students to become Magistrates, people who study, and master the art of magic, and use it to advance the world, go into politics, or have something above others in a workplace.

On Campus- (MxM or FxF) /Modern/Slice of life/College
In general this is meant to be a more lighthearted RP between two freshmen on campus, learning the ropes, learning about themselves and trying new things.
We can decide later if they already know one another or not, or if they've been roomed up.

Crazy is- (FxF) /Modern/Insane asylum/Dark/horror?
By chance we met, in the strangest of places. We will be Rping two characters who have been locked away in an insane asylum, we are both capable of racinal thought and as far as either of us can tell, we're not meant to be here, but for some reason, nomatter how many times we tell the staff they wont listen. What's really going on, and are we really crazy.. or are we the only sane ones left.

Dark Life- (FxF)/Modern/Supernatural/Vampire
A supernatural RP. One character would be a vampire and one would be a human. Either Vampires live in the dark, and are nothing but tales, they are a part of human society living together, or they are feared and hated, but known about.

Trapped or stranded- (FxF, MxM, FxM) /Survival?
Some kind of trapped or stranded situation.

Others-

-fantasy (High or low)

-Modern/Slice of life

-Not completely accurate Historical

-Supernatural

-Horror

-SciFi (low tech or High tech)

-Worlds/Rps based on games or Anime (Ocs only)

(Or if you're craving anything specific let me know, I'm a pretty open RPer.) :)

Last edited:
Can we do a zombie outbreak and our charecters work together to scavenge food, weopons, to survive and fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back