• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lavenderjazz

Hi all!

I am looking for some people to do a 1x1 roleplay with, I will fandoms and original stories, the sky is the limit! Here are a few housekeeping things to get out of the way:

1. I am 19 years old, just getting that out of the way because I know some people will only roleplay with people within their age group, and that is okay! I am okay roleplaying with any age, as long as things are appropriate and we follow the rules of this site.
2. I would prefer you write in at least a semi-literate style. I do not have a preferred length of replies, as long as we are both putting effort in that is what matters.
3. I am super understanding when it comes to the time it takes to write replies. I am a college student, so I completely get having a busy schedule or just not feeling it. Just tell me if you need a break or if it will be awhile, it is absolutely no problem! I will be honest with you too if I need some time.
4. This is an LGBTQ+ friendly space!

I am basically willing to roleplay any genre and trope, just mention it if you have an idea! Here are some of my favorites though or ones I have been wanting to try out, as well as fandoms that I am a part of:

Genres
- Romance
- Adventure
- Comedy
- Mystery
- Action
- Fantasy

Tropes/AUs
Hero/Villain
Teacher/Teacher
Bully/Victim
Nerd/Jock
Boss/Employee
Pirate/Royal
OC/Canon
Canon/Canon
OC/OC
Superhero AU
Highschool AU
College AU
Ice Skaters AU
Post-Canon AU
Pirate AU
Dystopian AU
Medieval AU
* I will also do doubling up!

Fandoms
Rune Factory 4
Kingdom Hearts
Genshin Impact
Animal Crossing
Harvest Moon: ANB
Story of Seasons
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

Thank you! :)

hi, I don't do 1x1 roleplays often, but I'd be interested in trying it out if you're still looking for a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back