• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners! (Fandom/Orginals! Always Open!)

hi! if you’re looking for fandom rp, i’m familiar with Harry Potter and gravity falls, and have seen fairy tail up to the Ebola’s arc. i don’t have a lot of experience writing oc threads, but i‘m absolutely willing to try as well!

hi! if you’re looking for fandom rp, i’m familiar with Harry Potter and gravity falls, and have seen fairy tail up to the Ebola’s arc. i don’t have a lot of experience writing oc threads, but i‘m absolutely willing to try as well!
Ooh alrighty! DM me to discuss a rp! :0

If you're interested, I'm working on a Horror/Action/Drama RP called Inner Demon. If you're interested, it can be found linked in my signature ↓

I'd like to try GRavity Falls, but since I can't play canon characters worth a damn, would doing something original in a similar vein be up your alley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back