• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners! (Fandom/Orginals! Always Open!)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Harry Potter
  6. Horror
  7. Magical
  8. Romance
  9. Slice of Life

_Navi_

disregard females receive currency 😩😎
Please read the whole post, thank you! :}—————————————————————————-

So after taking a small hiatus from rping, I have returned and decided to revamp my main post! Below is some info about me and my roleplaying stuff, so… read on if you want, I suppose!

—————————————————————————-

A lil’ info about me:

•I don’t mind what you call me! I go by Lexi, Navi, or honestly anything else works for me, I don’t mind! And my pronouns are she/her!

•I’m a minor! (Please don’t ask for my exact age, as it will make me very uncomfortable and I will probably block/ghost you.)

•I have around two years of roleplaying experience! (But I’ve been writing for a very long time!)

Roleplay things:

•I will rp with anyone of any age, but I won’t do romance rps with anyone over 21. Please respect this.

I’m completely fine with ghosting!

•Please don’t try and rush me for a reply. Sometimes my brain just stops working and I have to take a few days to think of a reply (especially for longer ones), so please be patient with me.

•I love having OOC convos, so feel free to message me outside of the rp! ^-^ (I also tend to make and share a ton of playlists, boards, and picrews for my Ocs!)

•I usually only do MxF and FxF, but I can (although I’m not good at it whatsoever) do MxM.

•I really only do OCxOC or OCxCC, but I can maybe be convinced to do CCxCC. (Although, it heavily depends on the ship.)

•All writing styles and types are okay to me (I think mine is semi-lit!) It doesn’t matter to me how many sentences/words you write, that’s completely up to you! But please keep in mind that if you want me to do long responses, I may take a few days or hours inbetween replies!

•I can play both male and female characters, but prefer to do female!

•Please let me know any boundaries/rules you have in the roleplay before we start, as I don’t want to cross any or make anyone feel uncomfortable!

And yeah, those are basically it! Now, onto fandoms I can do! (If you want to know about non-fandom plots, please message me about them!)

Fandoms! (The more * it has, the more I want to do this fandom!)

•Harry Potter (Preferably golden trio era)**
•Fairytail ****
•Resident Evil *****
•Legend of Zelda ******
•Fnaf Security Breach *******
•Gravity Falls ******
•Creepypasta **

Please send me a DM or reply to this if you want to do a rp/ have a question! ^-^

Last edited:

JustHereToHide

" Why would I like a normie like you ! "
if you could dm me, im interested in doing maybe squid game, hunger games, or creepypasta jsdsd

i haven't watched the hunger games in forever though so please don't ask me to play a canon character or i will sob - low-key can't remember lore either though headcanons and improv are fun for that .

Squid Game is cool, haven't role-played it with anyone yet so i'd be interested in developing/sharing headcanons !

I'm the most familiar with creepypasta because of a childhood fixation, so I can def say I have lots of headcanons and personality in my characters ? TuT

Last note, I can write correctly, I just speak in low-case/no commas sometimes because of a writing quirk lol, please ignore it if my grammar drops up and down .

maxn4ps

hey! if youre still looking, i am totally interested! i could send you a dm of which fandoms im able to rp?

ChaoticLykos

Banging my head on a wood board since 2016
Hi! I'm interested, but I noticed that you prefer to rp with ages between 15-20. (And I'm sure 20 is pushing it probably) I just turned 21 and a female, but is also a sucker for horror and romace. if you are still uncomfortable with that, I will respect that and won't press any further.

_Navi_

disregard females receive currency 😩😎
Hi! I'm interested, but I noticed that you prefer to rp with ages between 15-20. (And I'm sure 20 is pushing it probably) I just turned 21 and a female, but is also a sucker for horror and romace. if you are still uncomfortable with that, I will respect that and won't press any further.
That’s fine, dw! DM me if you wanna discuss a rp! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread