• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partners (DC/Marvel/She-ra)

TechnicolorGecko

Magic Eight Ball
Hey, I'm Jingle! I'm new to rping but I've been writing for several years and I'd really like to expand on my story telling. I'm looking for someone who can be a little patient with me as I get my wits about me. My usual range is semi-lit, but if it's something I'm really interested in I can easily write 1000 words. I'm 18 and I'd prefer no one under 16 please! I can rp as cannon characters or oc's from any of the above mentioned shows pretty easily as well as a few others. If you're really on the hunt for something, it never hurts to ask. I really enjoy brainstorming and bouncing ideas off my partners, so if you're into that, crash! I am a college student, and that does come first unfortunately, but so far I've managed to keep within 24-48 hours. I also have dyslexia, so spelling mistakes do creep up on me frequently I'm afraid, and I can't catch them all the time.
In addition to my roleplays, I usually enjoy having an in-character texting style on the side. It's not necessary by any means, but I do think that it adds a little bit of spice.
I also have a tendency to make memes revolving around my plots. It's a habit.

( ~ preferred characters ~ )
DC- Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, Barbra Gordan
Marvel- Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner
She-ra- Adora, Scorpia

I would be more than interested in pursuing something with Barbara Gordon.

I have an OC, though relationship-wise, I'm thinking initially it's platonic but over time becomes romantic.​

I have an OC, though relationship-wise, I'm thinking initially it's platonic but over time becomes romantic.​
I can be on the fence about some romantic relationships, unfortunately. If you want to PM me with more details we can talk about it and see if it might work out though?

Heylo! Would you be interested in a Tim & Steph or Jaybird & Steph plot (with me playing Steph)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back