• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partner

Zeela

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there.
I’m looking for someone to start a new rp adventure with. I mainly do oc work, but I can also do canonical if you want. I started out on Quotev, but all my partners from there have moved on or just stopped all together. I have a little oc family. They’re demons, but I’ve adapted my main oc to be other forms in the past. Open to a DM if you’re interested or want to ask a few questions!

This is still open, if anyone is interested. I can rp on Discord, Quotev or here.

Hi Zeela, what would you expect from an RP regarding plot, characters and word count flexibility?
I usually work with my partner to see what kind of story they want to do, like if they want to do a war story or friends to lovers or some kind preset scenario starter, like red string or a starter they wrote. Mainly rped relationship stuff in the past. I’ve done small plots that lasted a week of replying to a whole life arcs that spanned over several months, up to a year once. I’m pretty chill with most plots and open to tweaking stories as they go. Character wise, I prefer to use my main OC and introduce the rest of my roster when it feels right. Also, I can do one-off characters too, think of an NPC that you wouldn’t really interact with or see again. I mainly worked with people who do a couple sentences per character or paragraphs. Doesn’t really matter to me; use however many words it takes to get the dialogue or scene out. Sorry if this was a tad long lol.

I do enjoy writing relationships that start off as acquaintances then friends then maybe something more. The journey from start to end is always interesting. I also like mixing creatures. Since I use a demon character, I find it fun to mix with human or other supernatural characters. Is there something specific you are looking for?

Since you mentioned war story, I have been looking to do something like that. I had a kind of gritty and darker setting that would have an emotional impact. Well, that would be the idea of it. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in talking about, but if it is, I would DM you?

Sure, we can DM if you wanna talk details. I’m all ears for a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back